For real. Just wanted to brag about it and make myself seem cool

Will link to it when the interview is posted if anyone gives a shit.

Regardless, any of you food guys should should check the food section in the online Vice mag. Is good

www.vice.com/en_ca/food
No idea what vice mag is but if you're good enough to be interviewed I admire your level of ability/insight
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
be sure to mention me
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
ReviewMusicProducts.com is gonna interview me for their next spam thread. I'm kind of a big deal.
Whatever else happens, just remember to plug the Pit's greatest chef, Blode.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Whatever else happens, just remember to plug the Pit's greatest chef, Blode.

a couple guys mentioned his creations to me, I've only seen one pic though...actually kind of intrigued to see what else he did

and @hydra test case
Last edited by DigitalSea at Apr 10, 2016,
also be sure to mention gary's breakfast of champions
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
also be sure to mention gary's breakfast of champions
The last time I heard the phrase "breakfast of champions," it was a cashier giving me shit at Dollar General checkout because I got a bag of doritos, a can of vienna sausages, and a can of root beer.

OT: Congrats! Only time I've ever been interviewed was regarding my glass collection (which I stopped caring about for the most part), wish I'd be interviewed for something skill-based.
Oh! Actually, I've been interviewed by the police, too!
The breakfast of ex-champions is better, though.

Rice Krispies in lager. They go snap crackle and burp
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Can you get me a job with Vice pls?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Nice dude. I'll check it out for sho
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by DigitalSea
For real. Just wanted to brag about it and make myself seem cool

Will link to it when the interview is posted if anyone gives a shit.

Regardless, any of you food guys should should check the food section in the online Vice mag. Is good

www.vice.com/en_ca/food

Congrats - what's your connection to catering, what's the scope of the article?
It's amazing how much difference these kind of things make.
|
'....even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked...."

Do me a favour, pop into Songwriting & Lyrics and add a comment to one thread, any thread, but contribute.

----

www.soundcloud.com/christobaldo
wow great news!
i'll definitely check it out
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Herr Rararr
Congrats - what's your connection to catering, what's the scope of the article?
It's amazing how much difference these kind of things make.

I'm a chef. The article will be about our sustainable farm to table food prep at our restaurant, the importance of (I think anyway) local, organic and free range, no cage food sourcing and will also touch on the food bank ******* I also cook for where we do a three course "gourmet" meal twice weekly for anyone that is in need.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Wow, that's pretty amazing. Looking forward to this interview man

thanks dude. And by job you mean work for free right?
Quote by DigitalSea
I'm a chef. The article will be about our sustainable farm to table food prep at our restaurant, the importance of (I think anyway) local, organic and free range, no cage food sourcing and will also touch on the food bank ******* I also cook for where we do a three course "gourmet" meal twice weekly for anyone that is in need.

That's cool - back in the UK I managed River Cottage Canteen for a year - similar message, what's your area - or should we wait for the article.

I was in catering on/off for 17 years and then gave it up when we moved to the States 7 months ago. Miss it and enjoying being away from it in equal measure.
|
'....even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked...."

Do me a favour, pop into Songwriting & Lyrics and add a comment to one thread, any thread, but contribute.

----

www.soundcloud.com/christobaldo
Quote by Herr Rararr
That's cool - back in the UK I managed River Cottage Canteen for a year - similar message, what's your area - or should we wait for the article.

I was in catering on/off for 17 years and then gave it up when we moved to the States 7 months ago. Miss it and enjoying being away from it in equal measure.

Right on man. I'm in Canada. You should check out the food thread here, could probably add some tips and stuff to it
Vice mag? If you flip the first letter of each word you get mice vag.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Vice mag? If you flip the first letter of each word you get mice vag.

my new bands name
I'm gonna publish a vagazine. It's like a magazine but for vages.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Congrats!

I mean, getting interviewed is my average Tuesday, but I'm sure it's special to you, and that's all that matters.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line