hi, guys
looking to buy a wah pedal, love the wah sound in the following songs,
STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN " VOODOO CHILE,
Jimi Hendrix " voodoochild,
Guns n Roses "sweet child o mine,

what wah pedal would you guy recommend to get the same sound in these songs, money/price no problem,

thanks for your time,
bluesfloyd,
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Vox Hand Wired Wah
These two pedals will handle those tones easily.
Everything else has a different color than these classic circuits. There are many good wah pedals out there, yet sometimes the old ways are best, especially when you are looking for iconic classic tones.
Quote by kendall jones
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Vox Hand Wired Wah
These two pedals will handle those tones easily.
Everything else has a different color than these classic circuits. There are many good wah pedals out there, yet sometimes the old ways are best, especially when you are looking for iconic classic tones.

The Dunlop still has the dodgy bypass, doesn't it?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
^Yup. I think the GCB95F has true bypass.

Unless you are wanting the exact filter sweep/timbres, any wah will do to get the "wah sound". I have a Modtone Vintage Wah- cheap, easy to adjust, has an LED and true bypass.
Crybaby From Hell
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Quote by Guitar137335
Crybaby From Hell

Yeah, this or a 535Q/other 535Q derivative would be a good wah to cover everything.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Fulltone Clyde.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
i'll plug the Morley Classic wah. keep in mind that although the wah contributes to the sound on the songs mentioned you can't expect to duplicate said sounds without the rest of the gear used (talent not included ).
I hated my Crybaby - the tone sucking filter!! Recently picked up a Morley Bad Horsie 2 thanks to this forum and I'm all good now.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
hi, guys
big thanks for all your good advice above, i am sure i will choose a wah from the options above, if i need more help i will post back,

thanks for your time guys, bluesfloyd.
The Crybaby has the Fasel inductor that was a part of the old Thomas Organ Wah pedals, and if you want that classic Hendrix wah sweep this pedal does it. I've never had any tone sucking any Dunlop wah when I use a power supply such as a DC Brick. You may want to check the order of your effects if this is happening to you. My response was for a very specific request, not for which wah is the best, or had true bypass. I believe that these pedals will provide the tones asked for accurately.
Quote by kendall jones
The Crybaby has the Fasel inductor that was a part of the old Thomas Organ Wah pedals, and if you want that classic Hendrix wah sweep this pedal does it. I've never had any tone sucking any Dunlop wah when I use a power supply such as a DC Brick. You may want to check the order of your effects if this is happening to you. My response was for a very specific request, not for which wah is the best, or had true bypass. I believe that these pedals will provide the tones asked for accurately.

actually the italian made Vox pedals from the 60 used a fasel inductor. while perhaps the first year or two cry-baby did as well the new pedals don't (except a rather expensive version). the old thomas organ wahs definitely suffer from tone suckage. the dunlop ones are a bit better but the lower end ones still have issues.
Rmc?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
The Fulltone would be my choice. I have an early 80s crybaby, with a great tone, but it has this his I can't get rid of, and its bypass is terrible. The Fulltone is quiet and sounds better.
Dave @ Seymour Duncan