If Father's Day threads here are anything to go by, discuss why you hate and/or don't speak to your siblings.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
My older sister has chilled out a lot I <3 her. My little brother is cool he is just really attention hungry and annoying like most kids. <3 him too! I'm gonna take him to see Zootopia today.
Quote by Weaponized at #33920287
My older sister has chilled out a lot I <3 her. My little brother is cool he is just really attention hungry and annoying like most kids. <3 him too! I'm gonna take him to see Zootopia today.

it's cool you're introducing him to the fandom :3
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
If Father's Day threads here are anything to go by, discuss why you hate and/or don't speak to your siblings.

9.5/10.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by ErikLensherr

lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
my brother's cool
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I don't speak to them because I owe them money, and faked my own death to get out of paying back the £5 I owe.

That's sort of a lie
My brother and sister (and brother-in-law for that matter) are great
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I don't speak to them because I owe them money, and faked my own death to get out of paying back the £5 I owe.

That's sort of a lie

If I recall correctly, they still owe you a trumpet, so it kinda evens out imo.
my bro is great ok

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
my sis and my bro are great they're both in my top 5 favourite people
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
They're okay. I was more talkative to them before college, but I trust they can figure things out for themselves. I'll drop some quality big brother wisdom or acknowledgement for them every now and then
I have a brother and a sister and they're both great and we all get along fine. I have a half-sister also but she doesn't count because she lives in France and I can count on my hands how many times I've met her. So she's more like a cousin or something.
I have nothing important to say
I don't have any sisters, apart from that one I've never met before.
Quote by ultimate-slash
My brother and sister (and brother-in-law for that matter) are great

If I recall correctly, they still owe you a trumpet, so it kinda evens out imo.

I've tried blackmailing my sister with a "I want my trumpet, or your kid is getting a drum kit for Christmas", but she called my bluff.
My sister is acceptable when she isn't being a judgemental holier-than-thou 'if I shout louder I win' new age Christian bitch.

My brother is chill. Drove him back to uni today, had a lovely lunch on the way. Then after packing his stuff away and about to leave his halls, I tapped a nearby lady student's shoulder, she thought it was him, and about 5 minutes ago he texted me to say he's got her number.

That bastard is paying for lunch next time.
My brother's awesome, a fantastic drummer, and spends most of his day playing videogames on current gen consoles.

I tell him to buy a pc, but then I'd miss out on console exclusives, so it's fine.
i have 2 sisters
never had the "parent attention" problem most "middle child" get.
they're both pretty chill, my older sister introduced me to good music, and younger sister is like my pal haha.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank