Watching a man play his own instrumentals on a guitar isn't very interesting. Assuming you want mass appeal (that's what I'd assume if you want YT fame?), I'd say get some gimmick and stick with it. I'm watching the Pokemon-related one 'cos I thought it might be the one where you crack a smile or something, but nope.

You're good though.

EDIT: People may not bother looking at this as you've just signed up to post some thinly veiled promotion, so don't hold your breath for more feedback.

EDIT Again: Well if we're just doing this then, check out my art on Instagram - @wfdaniel
If you DM me and mention you're from here I'll do 50% off.
Last edited by danielh123. at Apr 10, 2016,
Nice man. keep it up

check out my channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZfEasa-Yq4
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Hey man, check out my video and I'll check out yours. I could really do with some feedback.

At first it made me laugh, then I was really impressed, then I found it creepy.
Actually I just checked out your whole channel it's pretty amazing what you're doing what's the point of it?
Last edited by Kenthole at Apr 11, 2016,
Quote by danielh123.
Watching a man play his own instrumentals on a guitar isn't very interesting. Assuming you want mass appeal (that's what I'd assume if you want YT fame?), I'd say get some gimmick and stick with it. I'm watching the Pokemon-related one 'cos I thought it might be the one where you crack a smile or something, but nope.

You're good though.

EDIT: People may not bother looking at this as you've just signed up to post some thinly veiled promotion, so don't hold your breath for more feedback.

EDIT Again: Well if we're just doing this then, check out my art on Instagram - @wfdaniel

When I think about it Youtube fame is not what I want. I want to perform as a guitarist at cafes, bars, weddings etc as a source of income. I see this channel as a sort of resume to show potential employers.
I think my I want views and likes because it will put me in a better light.
Thanks for the reply, appreciate you taking the time.
Quote by Fat Lard
Your Booshi tone and video is great! Reminds me of Glenn Roth

Cool I'm glad you liked it, sorry I didn't smile more
You gotta have a gimmick like being q t or dressing up as an animal and playing in the streets just something fun and different because guitar covers on their own are boring

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
You gotta have a gimmick like being q t or dressing up as an animal and playing in the streets just something fun and different because guitar covers on their own are boring

Thanks for the feedback! My next video is going to be Another Brick in the Wall. I was thinking I'd do it in the streets actually, I'll see what I can do about the dressing up part
Last edited by Kenthole at Apr 11, 2016,
Quote by metaldud536
Not enough ASMR

Well that's not exactly something I have control over
Quote by Kenthole
Hi there,

I have been working on this Youtube channel for a few months now and I am looking for some feedback on how I can keep viewer retention.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Quote by danielh123.
Quote by k.lainad
Nice man. keep it up

check out my channel
Quote by matt bickerton
Hey man, check out my video and I'll check out yours. I could really do with some feedback.

Ok guys, but check out MY YouTube channel.

https://m.youtube.com/user/ADudeWhoLikesCoffee
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I'd post my channel, but it's all really shit recordings and everyone knows that the best players have good recording gear so I must be nothing
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
I'd post my channel, but it's all really shit recordings and everyone knows that the best players have good recording gear so I must be nothing

There's some pretty cheap mic's out there and if you're not opposed to doing it illegally you can get recording software for free.
Quote by Kenthole
There's some pretty cheap mic's out there and if you're not opposed to doing it illegally you can get recording software for free.

I got a Zoom St2 interface for $50, a PV i100 mic for $50, an amp for $22, and a guitar for a total investment of $97. Way overpaid for the guitar, but hey.
Anyway, the setup worked fine for recording until my rig's sound card exploded for unrelated reasons.
Quote by MasterStohner
I got a Zoom St2 interface for $50, a PV i100 mic for $50, an amp for $22, and a guitar for a total investment of $97. Way overpaid for the guitar, but hey.
Anyway, the setup worked fine for recording until my rig's sound card exploded for unrelated reasons.

I'm now curious as to what could possibly destroy the soundcard that wasn't recording related.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by MasterStohner

Yeah I use a Shure PG57 which was $50 an interface my friend gave me and Logic pro X which I pirated and I get a decent sound. I love how easy it has become to produce music
Quote by kalypto
you need to turn into a cute girl with nice boobs

Aw yeah what a great idea! why didn't I think of that. That would work though