Namedropping. All about me!
I used to live in the same neighborhood as him.
I was friends with his older brother I'd see him around when he was a little kid.
It's like I'm almost famous.
The fans annoy me, saying stuff like "you have to be on another level of thinking" to understand J Cole.

But I like his music.

That is all.
idk is he good

the only hip hop i ever reliably listen to is lupe, tho i tried out and started listening to ab-soul yesterday and am up for listening to j cole if it's worth it

i've been hesitant to waste time on hip hop considering i didn't like TPAB at all and i also tried out some kanye recently and didn't like it either
At school they have posters with inspirational J Cole quotes by the water fountain and on the bathroom doors.
Quote by bradulator
At school they have posters with inspirational J Cole quotes by the water fountain and on the bathroom doors.

Seriously????
Is your school Terry Sanford?
Credit to him for making the step down the leagues to play for Coventry. Hasnt helped them though - probably about time he retired
Quote by bradulator

fuck me lol

j cole sucks
Quote by LostLegion
The fans annoy me, saying stuff like "you have to be on another level of thinking" to understand J Cole.

I really like J Cole, but I just don't get this. To me he's more of a casual listener, there's nothing too deep or complicated about his music, and there's nothing wrong with that. It just sounds good and feels good.
garbage

he's alright, nothing special
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

He's no Young Thug or Future.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
It was on the radio awhile ago here but yea hes dope
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !