I have a Voodoo labs ISO 5, can I successfully run a TC electronics flashback x4 off it? for all intense and purposes we can assume I can use any output the iso 5 has. Thanks!
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
A really quick google search tells me that the FB x4 has a max current draw of 200mA. It should work on the 9v 400mA output on your iso brick.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Quote by red.guitar
A really quick google search tells me that the FB x4 has a max current draw of 200mA. It should work on the 9v 400mA output on your iso brick.

cool, i searched too but I just kinda don't understand it, and whenever it comes to the larger pedals I always hear these stories about how they need a specific adapter that comes with it. Like I heard about the dl4.
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Quote by Katsock
cool, i searched too but I just kinda don't understand it, and whenever it comes to the larger pedals I always hear these stories about how they need a specific adapter that comes with it. Like I heard about the dl4.

Fair enough. When powering pedals, you need to make sure that the voltage and polarity match what the pedals asks for. As for current, you just need to make sure that the pedal is getting at least what it's asking for. Pedals will start acting weird, or make strange noises if they're not being supplied with enough current.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H