Hello, I am new to guitar and I am looking to get acoustic one.
I can't decide between Takamine g220(scaled down jumbo body) and Yamaha F310p (dread body). Yamaha have great reviews online but as I own Takamine classical guitar and am happy with it I am also considering Takamine. Which one would you recommend for beginner.

Also shop I want to buy from have some Möller guitars I have never heard of (new guitar with cutway, and said that they are made in germany cost 90$),did anyone try those guitars?

Thank you for help
If you enjoy your Takamine classical why not just keep playing it? Are you yearning for a change of pace, something different?

Most people here rave about Yamaha guitars. I've never heard of Moller.
Quote by TobusRex
If you enjoy your Takamine classical why not just keep playing it? Are you yearning for a change of pace, something different?

Most people here rave about Yamaha guitars. I've never heard of Moller.

I like rock songs including alot of struming and often i use pick with which I have feeling like I am ruining my guitar.
I'll leave classical for fingerstyle music and get acoustic for strumming.
Quote by Tony Done
I played a Yam 310 recently in the hock shop and thought it sounded excellent. I would take Yamaha over Tak every time, if only because I'm prejudiced against Taks, but it really is question of trusting your ears and checking for dodgy neck angles.

I am still new to playing guitar so my ear is not very sharp. Also the difference in body shape,is that supposed to make diffrent sound?
Hello

My advice is to visit a good music strore and play as many different acoustic guitars as you can that are within your budget.

Buy the one you like best.
Quote by Garthman
Hello

My advice is to visit a good music strore and play as many different acoustic guitars as you can that are within your budget.

Buy the one you like best.

Hello,I am not able to do that since music store I am going to order from online is not in my city.
Right now I am torn between that yamaha f310 and fender cd60. Probably goint to flip the coin
Quote by sperovic141
I am still new to playing guitar so my ear is not very sharp. Also the difference in body shape,is that supposed to make diffrent sound?

It depends on the make. Martin dreads typically have much more cutting power in ensemble playing than their waisted designs, but the wasted Gibson jumbos also have good cutting power. Taylor waisted bodies are typically a bit mellower than their dreads.