Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. We cant find allways this opportunities for good stage. And there is voting for bands who want to be take palce at this event. So if you help us we will be appretiate for that. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .

VOTE PAGE
Don't seem fair that I should vouch/vote for a band I have never heard, how do I know you guys don't suck?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Apr 11, 2016,
Voted for Rasputin.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Evilnine
Don't seem fair that I should vouch/vote for a band I have never heard, how do I know you guy's don't suck?

There is a video for you listen
Thanks for all who cares to help me you are the best... For anything you need message me if i cant help with anything i will
Quote by badfish_lewis
I'm voting for the other band because they didn't ask me to vote. I like that

Yeah cause they dont know about UG iam using UG and they are buying Votes from their friends
I voted for Trump as a protest vote.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Well no wonder they have all the votes. They're actually paying money!

I guess you better start cracking that wallet open.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by PhoenixGRM
Yeah cause they dont know about UG iam using UG and they are buying Votes from their friends
If you know it's a crooked contest, you shouldn't want to or care about winning on their terms, IMO. Try just getting the word around about the vote, and at most tell people that your band is on the list.
They should vote for the best band, and if that is yours then you have won on multiple fronts.
Quote by danielh123.
Voted for your band 'cos you seem nice.

Another dimension...
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana

this exchange had me lmao'ing

voted for your band as appreciation for giving me a new sig

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Apr 11, 2016,
don't have a facebook or i would.

sorry mate
and harry doesn't mind if he doesn't make the scene