Hey everyone.
I am not able to find a schematic for my Mesa Rectifier Recording Preamp anywhere, I tried the manufacturer, I tried Google - result: a whola lotta nada - and I really don´t know where else and how I could get it.
Any ideas, please?
Thanx a lot in advance!
B.C. Rich, Cort, Engl, Engl, Engl, Epiphone, Epiphone, Fender, Fender, Gallien-Krueger, Gallien-Krueger, Ibanez, Ibanez, Ibanez, KRK, KRK, KRK, Laney, Line6, Michael Kelly, Schecter, VHT, Yamaha....
Quote by Will Lane
This thing? http://www.mesaboogie.com/amplifiers/electric/tube-pre-amplifiers/rectifier-recording-pre-amp/index.html What do you need the schematic for? Also, you can try contacting Mesa directly and asking for it. But schematics for new-production units are not often easy to get a hold of...

Yep, exactly that one.
I need it for my tech: I asked him to modify the fx loop from parallel to series. So at least I would need that "part" with/around the loop.
He should theoretically be able to do that mod even without a schematic, but it would be a very useful bonus, if he had it....
And as for the manufacturer, you can forget this option. They don´t want people to clone their current products, so you just can´t expect the schematics from them....
B.C. Rich, Cort, Engl, Engl, Engl, Epiphone, Epiphone, Fender, Fender, Gallien-Krueger, Gallien-Krueger, Ibanez, Ibanez, Ibanez, KRK, KRK, KRK, Laney, Line6, Michael Kelly, Schecter, VHT, Yamaha....
Last edited by Airfish at Apr 11, 2016,
Hey, folks, come on.... no one? nothing? Please!

You don´t have to worry, I´m not about to clone the damn thing, I just need the schematic for my tech to help him modify the fx loop from parallel to series. Or maybe if you have the information, which other more common Mesa has the same preamp section, or at least that part, where the loop is, please let me know. I have found tons of Mesa schematics, but not the Recto Recording preamp....

Thank you again!