http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_570c47cae4b01422324a02ee

“There are such things as sex demons. And the danger in masturbating is that one could inadvertently summon a sex demon to attach itself to you through the act of masturbating. And once that demon attaches, it is difficult to get it to leave. It will drive you to masturbate, even when you don’t want to. You’ll be hit with urges to play with yourself so powerful that only an orgasm will allow you some temporary relief.”

Dear God I've must have summoned hundreds of demons!
What a (sex) tool.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Only hundreds?

You should "get the demons out" though, it's good for your prostate and can lower your risk for prostate cancer.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
*cue Blood Sugar Sex Magik riff*

huu
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
tfw the world is being taken over by sex demons and only ehbacon can save us all

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by seanlang01
Only hundreds?

You should "get the demons out" though, it's good for your prostate and can lower your risk for prostate cancer.

Sure it helps clear out the cancer demons but the your then your dick becomes possesed with a sex demon. It's a double edged sword really.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
tfw the world is being taken over by sex demons and only ehbacon can save us all

I've always wanted to be a warcock
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I got hella demons then
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
God I want to post that panel in Sex Criminals where the neckbeard dude ejaculates out an anime tentacle girl ghost demon thing but I don't want to get banned
Quote by Dirge Humani
semen demons

jizz jezebels
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Joshua Garcia

lmao
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
the struggle of good vs evil

back and forth

back and forth

back and forth

revelation
PM me for newts
Quote by Trowzaa
I've always wanted to be a warcock

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

of course, yeah, the sex demon is summoned if you earn masturbation xp too fast. it's always at least twice your level. it kills the skill bots, that's all.
Have you guys considered that the demon doesn't want to leave your body because he doesn't want to go back?

Why do you think all these demons are so eager to possess people and roam the Earth? It's the only way to escape their shitty home and it's the only way they think they can do so.
Next time you exorcise your vagina and throw your vibrators in the garbage, realize that you are dooming a poor innocent demon to suffer for all eternity.

I believe demons can be integrated in our human world. We can make them rotate human hosts every couple of weeks for instance, so they always possess a human at a certain time and thus are able to live peacefully in our world, while any individual human would just be possesed for a few days and nothing more (so they wouldn't start vomiting and stuff).

We can't refuse demons, because the more demons we refuse into our lives the more likely it is the Devil will recruit them again to try and kill all our souls. Our irrational hatred towards demons is the Devil's most convincing argument for recruiting demons
Plus, demons know Satan the best and know his fortress, his weaknesses, etc. Don't you think it'd be better to have them as allies?

So go on and masturbate, masturbate furiously until your crotch erupts with the unhallowed screams of a thousands fellow spirits, for it is the only way we can win this war
This explains so much
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
There will come a day when masturbation is so easy and satisfying, for both sexes, that there will be barely any new people being brought into this world. That's a frightening day that is fast approaching

On a totally unrelated note, how does one get cum out of wood paneling?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
I am surely Aware of this fact and love These demons. They are all female and damn hot.
This is why they get more and more
I did not know about this ability that's so fucking cool
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
joshua that picture is some next level shit. gold
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
they oughtta call me faustus
'cuz im always raisin demons
i gotta hide my socks
'cuz they're always full of semen
The Silence of the Hands
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard