Hi,
I own a Jet City 50h amp and whenever I play it, after about 30min the sound loses ''power", gets all muddy and starts lacking high frequencies. It's still playable I guess but the sound is just bad! If I turn it off for about 5min, it's good for the next 15min or so.
I've changed both power tubes, all the pre-amp tubes, every cable and didn't do any good.

Anyone got a solution? (

Thanks!
is it still under warranty? if it is and you've tried all of the easy fixes (as you have), it's contact the retailer time (and maybe the manufacturer too in case it has any ideas- but always ok it with the retailer since (in the EU anyway) your contract is normally with the retailer).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
arg. it's probably "take it to a tech" time. or maybe contact jet city in case they have any ideas, i suppose.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The other easy fix would be to clean the tube sockets with contact cleaner. Sounds like something is heating up, expanding, and making poor contact.

Other than this start asking Jet City or do more google research. . .
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Quote by metalmingee
The other easy fix would be to clean the tube sockets with contact cleaner.

good call, i forgot about that
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If you haven't solved the problem yet then it could be bad tubes. It's a common problem.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
Quote by 8Len8
If you haven't solved the problem yet then it could be bad tubes. It's a common problem.

As per the OP "I've changed both power tubes, all the pre-amp tubes, every cable and didn't do any good."
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by metalmingee
The other easy fix would be to clean the tube sockets with contact cleaner. Sounds like something is heating up, expanding, and making poor contact.

Other than this start asking Jet City or do more google research. . .

Thanks a lot guys. I cleaned the whole circuit board and the tubes sockets and the amp works fine now. I don't get it, the amp is like a good year old, when I opend it up it looked brand new, it was practically shiny. It hasn't even been played much.
Could the humidity in the room where I play had something to do with the problem?