Page 1 of 2
From where I sit at my apartment, I look at the top of a huge stone wall that has a road running along the top of it. On the other side of the road is the side of a Natural Grocers.
Some parked cars, a street, more parked cars, and the houses across the street.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
It's dark out, but when it's not the bushes and fence in the back garden

Had a good view out of the window at uni earlier though
Last edited by Bladez22 at Apr 12, 2016,
I have a sheet thumbtacked over it so that my room is blacked out. Originally did it in October for horror movie stuff but then I realized how great it is being able to sleep in the dark again since I work nights and always have to sleep when it's light out.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I have a sheet thumbtacked over it so that my room is blacked out. Originally did it in October for horror movie stuff but then I realized how great it is being able to sleep in the dark again since I work nights and always have to sleep when it's light out.
at least it's a sheet and not foil
Right now, the window is hidden behind a curtain. But otherwise, the end of a garden followed by woods.
I have nothing important to say
It's dark out and the lights are on so I can mainly only see the reflection of your mum and I in bed
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Idk there's this guy that blocks my view by pressing his face up to my window and making honking noises. I think he wants something. I have some raw fish I could give him. Should I do that or just let him do his thing?
If there is a God, it's me.
A beautiful beautiful woman is undressing. Little by little she's removing her work wear. Bottom drawer is so low, she's bending over. The bra is now the last piece, she's turned around facing away from me. There is no more bra, it's dropped to the floor. She's flicking her beautiful, long brown hair back and forth and fastening a pony tail. I am absolutely and totally memorized by her beautiful ass as she walks toward the bedroom door and exits into the hallway.

Sigh, one day I will have this milf

Edit: right after I posted this she returned with a white towel around her torso and a poofy hair cover. I think she's about to... *gulp* take a shower O_O
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Apr 13, 2016,
Well, as of now, I'm in the break room at work, so the window directly to my left shows a narrow hallway.

At home it's the yard followed by the street followed by a busy highway. It's the same in my room and living room.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 13, 2016,
Quote by Rossenrot
Mountains, Gandalf. Mountains.
I just want to say, I know they're leaves, but every time I look at your avatar I see them as bunny ears.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
A tree and a house on a street.

I wish I lived in the countryside
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I want to see Gandalf from my window too
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
use your magic on my One Ring Gandalf-san
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Alice Cooper's house.

The old lady that lives across the street from me is name is Alice Cooper.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I just want to say, I know they're leaves, but every time I look at your avatar I see them as bunny ears.

oh yeah well yours looks like a butterfly elephant head goat skull so there
Some trees, a pedestrian crossing and some cars
Also a side street
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
A 7-story building with blue sky above it

Quote by RAB11
Fog

It was foggy here too for a bit. At some point I passed a sort of big pond on my way to work, and the sun just broke through the clouds, and the fog above the pond looked like it was on fire or something. It was genuinely beautiful
Quote by RAB11
No pics?

I tried to, but it turned out shite

My phone takes awesome pictures, but apparently not when it's foggy and the sun is shining directly into the lens.
A fabrication factory floor. All other windows in this place are either to offices or the factory floor. There are no external windows. It's grim.
I'm at work right now and across the street from my office is the luxury vehicle importer. I have a view of what looks to be a Lamborghini Aventador at the moment.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
There is only 1 window in my apt. the window is really big so I can see a lot more than is in this picture. Mostly buildings/trees/cars/people though.

cat
Page 1 of 2