Poll Options
View poll results: die buzzfeed dieeee
you won't believe what happens next
13 68%
nothing cuz there is no god #knowthetruth
6 32%
Voters: 19.
Page 1 of 2
They're just playing the long con and setting us up for the biggest click-bait article ever.

Let the record show that I called it first
My life will be unaffected regardless of its future.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 13, 2016,
everytime I pass by the buzzfeed building in hollywood I resist the urge to egg them

especially when journalists walk out

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at #33924508
everytime I pass by the buzzfeed building in hollywood I resist the urge to egg them

especially when journalists walk out

You won't BELIEVE these 15 reasons that calling buzzfeed employees journalists is insulting to journalists!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
I hate that the Buzzfeed style clickbait has infected other places

I didn't think it could get worse, but what I saw next left me speechless.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Top 14 Buzzfeed articles reimagined as something interesting and original
Check out my band Disturbed
By nature shit like Buzzfeed will stop being vogue once memes and comedy news comes up mocking them. It's a bad investment.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I once saw a girl on Buzzfeed during a Tame Impala concert. Just let that sink in.
Quote by extrachill
I once saw a girl on Buzzfeed during a Tame Impala concert. Just let that sink in.

Not surprised, they're a pretty boring band.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Buzzfeed has ruined the internet.

It wasn't the first place doing clickbait, or easy to digest list style content, but it took the formula, dumbed it down, and marketed it to a new generation of internet users.

Remember Cracked? That was a decent enough site for the time being - it had a good formula of list style content of interesting things, with a couple of paragraphs of exposition on the thing so that you knew what length of content you were getting into. I enjoyed reading that site for a good couple of years.

Then Buzzfeed popped up. It had the same formula as Cracked but the articles were literally incredibly to the point - instead of the numbered lists having exposition, they'd have a simple photo or one sentence. It's easy to see why this format became popular - it was simple to read for people and with the rise of mobile internet people would just want easy articles to browse on the bus.

The problem is when other sites saw the success of the Buzzfeed formula and started applying it to them. Now even respected newspapers are doing lazy, list based content for people to eat up in bite sized chunks. Everything is clickbait. Everything is segmented into "5 things we learned about…" , "7 things you'll know if …" . All

It was bound to happen as middle aged mums and 16 year old girls and the like started to use the internet more and peoples internet habits started to change (based on mobile internet mainly), but it sucks that it has dumbed down and ruined a lot of great sites who don't write normal articles any more but simply regurgitate bite sized clickbaity lists.

Buzzfeed might die, but now the internet has been Buzzfeedified, I'm not sure if its going back.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Buzzfeed is lame but it never comes up in my life

The new thing for fb people is sharing that tasty thing which is usually just a minute long video of somebullshit food no one is actually going to make that they tag a million people in and say "OMG"

Tho I wouldn't be surprised if tasty was a part if buzzfeed and it amuses me that the UK equivalent is called "proper tasty"
Tasty is a part of buzzfeed I'm pretty sure

Also all the food is proper fucking disgusting like cheese is not a substitute for flavourings u cunts

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Wait, Buzzfeed actually makes money?

I used to like Buzzfeed. A few years ago it actually was a decent site with interesting articles about actual issues and fun quizzes and so on.

Now it just spews forth garbage day in day out, full of clickbait, not to mention the rampant sexism that occurs....I'm talking about the articles that will usually tell women that it's sinful for a man to tell them they're attractive and whatnot, but it's perfectly OK to put up articles talking about The Rock's "bulge" in a Superman suit, or "What Disney Prince should you name your Boyfriend's Dick after?", the blatant racism (Google "Buzzfeed White People" and see what comes up) also makes it the arsehole of the internet as well. I wouldn't mind it so much if they were aware of their own hypocrisy, but the fact that no one at that fucking website understands any of those concepts just makes it worse.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33924871
Tasty is a part of buzzfeed I'm pretty sure

Also all the food is proper fucking disgusting like cheese is not a substitute for flavourings u cunts

out of curiosity i visited the proper tasty fb page and one of the first things to pop up isnt even a video but a post saying "15 proper tasty recipes that will satisfy your life"

a buzzfeed page that post buzzfeed videos, linking to a buzzfeed article that is a compilation of the videos already posted on said buzzfeed page

is this the weapon to surpass metal gear
Quote by soundgarden1986
out of curiosity i visited the proper tasty fb page and one of the first things to pop up isnt even a video but a post saying "15 proper tasty recipes that will satisfy your life"

a buzzfeed page that post buzzfeed videos, linking to a buzzfeed article that is a compilation of the videos already posted on said buzzfeed page

is this the weapon to surpass metal gear

what was the weapon to surpass metal gear in the end?

Quote by guitarxo
Wow what elitists we have here
You won't believe comment #14!
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
B U Z Z F E E D D E F E N S E F O R C E E N G A G E

it's not about being elitist

buzzfeed is shitty populist content

there's much better content out there and buzzfeedication is spoiling that for people who want a bit more than 10 gifs with captions as "an article"

7 Reasons Why I Don't Like Thing!

1. I don't like thing

2. Thing is something I don't like

3. Of all the things I like, thing is not one them

4. If life had a 'Like' button, I would not apply it to thing. Because I don't like thing

5. On a list of things I don't like, thing appears. Click here to see where!

6. Thing has some qualities which cause me to not like thing

7. I don't like thing
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I had no idea buzzfeed was a site people visited, I mean I've seen their clickbait screen capped when they have an article that pisses off whatever 4chan board I happen to be browsing, but I imagined they were like, a company ran by 4 people who outsourced all the articles to pay the bills, not a multimillion dollar company.
shit weapon considering people were still using metal gears 40 years later

Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33924927
shit weapon considering people were still using metal gears 40 years later

thats because skullface had to be wiped from the history books and no one could know about such a weapon :3

but i do not know if this is the proper thread for such a conversation
Quote by soundgarden1986
thats because skullface had to be wiped from the history books and no one could know about such a weapon :3

but i do not know if this is the proper thread for such a conversation

Do go on, literally anything is better than Buzzfeed
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Do go on, literally anything is better than Buzzfeed

It's a close-run thing where Metal Gear's concerned though.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Metal Gear is orders of magnitudes better than Buzz Feed

Buzzfeed completely ruined a few sites I really enjoyed like Cracked and Uproxx

it's so shit

Also, http://buzzfeedminusgifs.tumblr.com/
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 13, 2016,
I started fighting the clickbait titles a while ago, by just never clicking them. I used to do it before when some of my friends linked that shit or something, but I just completely utterly stopped. I hate it and I want it to die out. The faster the better.
Quote by necrosis1193
You won't BELIEVE these 15 reasons that calling buzzfeed employees journalists is insulting to journalists!
Quote by RAB11
It's a close-run thing where Metal Gear's concerned though.

:0

You're on thin ice, buddy
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by guitarxo
Wow what elitists we have here

spotted the guy who works for buzzfeed
Quote by kalypto
spotted the guy who works for buzzfeed

well done, you wrote an entire sentence of incorrect words

seriously though who cares
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
tbh

I do like some buzzfeed articles
like local ones about quirks/culture/history of Scotland
(although they can be too self-celebratory for me)

cartography hmu
Quote by Hydra150
tbh

I do like some buzzfeed articles
like local ones about quirks/culture/history of Scotland
(although they can be too self-celebratory for me)

cartography hmu

10 things only people who come from east glasgow will understand!!!

yes ok I admit the tone is often nauseatingly self-celebratory

now will you hmu on cartography
Page 1 of 2