View poll results: Are you a lurker?
Yes
30 65%
No
16 35%
Voters: 46.
Page 1 of 2
I have a different thing with lurkers
I am subject to a programming bug that forces people to unintentionally lurk my profile when I make posts in the forums
As a result I now have possibly the highest profile view rate on the entire site
Quote by Pastafarian96
I am subject to a programming bug that forces people to unintentionally lurk my profile when I make posts in the forums
As a result I now have possibly the highest profile view rate on the entire site

Really?

I hacked my account so you can't click onto my profile anymore to stop the NSA!
Quote by JackalUK
Really?

I hacked my account so you can't click onto my profile anymore to stop the NSA!

Yeah it's funny
I like having 18 views from MeTallIcA313 or WCPhils or a whole host of other people
Quote by Pastafarian96
Yeah it's funny
I like having 18 views from MeTallIcA313 or WCPhils or a whole host of other people

maybe they just really like your profile
Quote by Pastafarian96
Yeah it's funny

wait, what?

I've checked much more than that
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I tend to lurk the chat and gaming thread. I'd post more but I don't like to intrude.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
I tend to lurk the chat and gaming thread. I'd post more but I don't like to intrude.

Stick your face right in and be heard!
Quote by kalypto
maybe they just really like your profile

Nah, the system only allows a certain number of lurks visible, which means that visits have to be a certain length of time between each or they won't actually count

Quote by WCPhils
wait, what?

I've checked much more than that

Like so

lol
Quote by Pastafarian96

Is this the thing where you see people having a ridiculously high view count?

Because megadeth shows up with 77 views for my profile for example.
There are no views on my profile ;_;

But then my profile's a barren wasteland devoid of information.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I sometimes get treated like one.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
8 years is a long time to lurk
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
There are no views on my profile ;_;

But then my profile's a barren wasteland devoid of information.

There is one now
I'm mostly a lurker in other websites. I'm much more active here.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
On UG I view and post in the forums that interest me, on occasion I may visit different forums but I don't really lurk.

I do indeed lurk on some other sites and particularly enjoy looking at photos of people who aren't my friends on Facebook that are too stupid to adjust their privacy settings to prevent me from doing it
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Apr 13, 2016,
I lurk in the bushes, not in threads.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I lurk in the bushes, not in threads.

I thought I heard something rustling outside my window Let me know next time and I'll leave a cold 6 pack in the bush for ya!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I post like once a week maybe, but I'm a recluse by nature, so I lurk in real life conversation too
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
I post when I feel I have something to say, but for the most part I don't have anything worth saying, so I don't. I'm not very good at shitposting. Idk, I'm not really a lurker, but I'm not really not a lurker either.

Quote by Pastafarian96 at #33924989

Damn you have upwards of 200 views a week? I get like 140 on the regular, who knows if that's real tho
sometimes I check threads but do not post in them because I have nothing to say & do not feel like shitposting, or I don't wanna spend hours of my life arguing with some butthead I'll never meet just because they said something stupid that I didn't agree with.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Apr 13, 2016,
Quote by whywefight
Damn you have upwards of 200 views a week? I get like 140 on the regular, who knows if that's real tho

About a year ago when it started I was getting just short of 300, I post less now so fewerviews
I sort of lurk, in that if I see a thread and look in it and feel I have nothing to add I will not post in it

But then I will post in it if I feel I have something to add
I have nothing important to say
if by lurk you mean go into the thread but don't say much most of the time, it would be USA 2016. I like to see peoples opinions on things and I have plenty of my own, but I'm just not that into typing out long arguments and view points. maybe if I typed with more than 1 finger, I would.
Quote by Pastafarian96

With 15k views?

That's cute.

22k+ master race right here.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
With 15k views?

That's cute.

22k+ master race right here.

40k representin'.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by neidnarb11890
sometimes I check threads but do not post in them because I have nothing to say & do not feel like shitposting, or I don't wanna spend hours of my life arguing with some butthead I'll never meet just because they said something stupid that I didn't agree with.

nice title

i spend less time on the internet these days cause i can't stand the edgelords anymore
Page 1 of 2