Anyone know where to buy the paisley pattern found on Fender's?

I have a Washburn, debating the paintjob and thought the black paisley would look great, but apart from giant sticker/decals, I'm not seeing any other options. I'm assuming it's one of those waterslide decals or similar?

Last edited by THRobinson at Apr 13, 2016,