That you're hard on hats?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
You have a wife don't you?

ask her

I like it. I didn't pay attention to the video till just now tho, those poor trees
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Apr 13, 2016,
That you're possibly a semi-professional assassin who likes being conspicuous, братан.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Bladez22
You have a wife don't you?

ask her

I like it

so the wife uncomfortable to ask..
Quote by EpiExplorer
That you're possibly a semi-professional assassin who likes being conspicuous, братан.

unusual solution..
I think she'd say: "I wanna see the other 3"
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Dude, your wiper linkage is fuuuuuuuucked!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
i don't remember throwing weapons in GTA IV.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
When I saw grass and trees everywhere it made me automatically think of lumberjacks and axe weapons/tools. Wasn't disappointed. Also, nice ninja skills.
Her panties would be fogging up so hard
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
You can't ask a man what a woman would think: that's always completely unpredictable to him.

You must ask women directly, even if you're scared.
I'm still waiting for Pashket Episode VI: Return of the Pashki
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.