Hello,

I`m kinda new to pedals,pedalboards and all that stuff.
Currently i have a boss gt-10 and i really don`t like the sound of it,and that`s after tinkering a lot with it.
It sounds too digital if that makes any sense.
So i decided i`m going to sell the multi and buy single pedals.
I thought about getting the fuel tank classic and i was wondering if it would have enough Power for the pedals i`m planing on getting.
I will probably add more pedals or switch out in the future.
For now im planing on:
Tc ditto,Tc polytune 2,Fulltone plimsoul,MXR carbon copy,Dunlop mini crybaby and the strymon bigsky.
Will the fuel tank classic be enough for those pedals?

Sorry for the newbie question and thanks ahead.
Last edited by arthurpinhas at Apr 14, 2016,
Quote by trashedlostfdup

Here is a link that I found a while back.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
That`s great =]
On the power supply`s spec sheet i saw "Eight 9-volt DC output plugs, all sharing the same ground.
Giving a total of 500 mA"
So that means im fine as long as my pedals wont draw more than 500mA?
For the price of the T-Rex Classic I'd look into a fully isolated output supply like the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, the Decibel 11 Hot Stone, or MXR Iso-Brick.

With a common ground it is basically a fancy form factor daisy chain.

An 18V output is handy if you ever get a MXR 10-Band EQ.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Some people suggested that i get a power supply that has isolated inputs,they said it can cause noise issues and other quality issues with the signal going through.
The problem is that my country only sells T-rex power supply for some reason.
Is there any power supply from T-rex which is isolated and would be enough in your opinion?
I saw more models(Chameleon,Goliath).
Or should i just try an order the power supply you mentioned from amazon or maybe thomman?
Correct, as long as the pedals draw LESS power than the maximum draw from the power supply you are fine.

I highly recommend going for an isolated supply.

Can you get voodoo lab's pedal power stuff? BBE supa-charger? MXR has a newer one that is isolated if you can find that.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
If Thomman delivers to you then here you go - http://www.thomann.de/gb/voodoo_labpedal_power_2_plus.htm

They have all sorts of stuff.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
http://stinkfoot.se/archives/808

according to that, most of the other t-rex ones seem to be isolated apart from the classic
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The T-rex Goliath is a bit cheaper than the Voodoo lab 4x4,because i can buy it here.
Im looking at those models because as far as i understood the bigsky wont run on the other power supply's.
Should i pay a bit more and get the 4x4? i just dont see as many recommendations on t rex as i see on the voodoo lab stuff.
Agree with Tommy Boy. I have a isolated power supply and well as the one spot. I notice no difference at all in either unit as far as noise. I am powering a Shure wireless receiver, Xotic compressor, Tech 21 flyrig 5, TC HOF, TC flashback delay, Ibanex mini chorus and a Paul Cochrane Timmy.
I am also a fan of the 1spot. I own four of them and an isoblock. In the last 10 years, there were only a few times i regretted not using the block. and it was just really bad power at a venue. I have my 1spots on my pedalboards and the isoblock in the closet.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!