I am in love!
I checked out some Dragon's Heart Picks recently and was blown away by how smooth they are to play for a 2.5mm pick. It really threw me off!

I was so impressed I wrote a full review!.

What do you guys think of them? If you use one can you tell me if you have been using it for over a year?
I had one of their hardened ones (lost it somewhere in my room). I liked the shape but it started visibly wearing almost immediately. I doubt it would last 1500 hours of playing like they claim. I used it for guitar and bass. Hurt my hand for some reason on bass but not guitar.

I'll stick with my Gravity Razers.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I'm using Gravity Razers as well. 2mm clear blue ones. Turns out the Chapman picks are 2mm Razers in a different finish. Might try those.
Quote by dspellman
I'm using Gravity Razers as well. 2mm clear blue ones. Turns out the Chapman picks are 2mm Razers in a different finish. Might try those.

Ditto. 2mm is where its at. I also cut a cross hatch into either side of them with a razor blade for grip like Willie Adler.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I thought spam wasn't allowed on here. The dude has links to his site and links to buy these picks from his site. nice "review"
I love them, I lost my DH-Original. That one had most wear from use and felt most comfortable to me. Don't really like the texture of the Hardened and GT not slick enough for lead playing but they are more articulate. Currently I'm using Dunlop Gator Grip picks. Very comfortable but definitely lacking in clarity. I wish the Dragon's Heart was just a teeny bit more similar to a conventional guitar pick while still retaining the rounded and beveled edge.

Also pick-slides will dramatically wear down the sides of the pick so be careful with that.

EDIT: Because of Dragon's Heart Picks I can't play with anything less then 2.0mm in thickness lmao
Last edited by anthonymarisc at Apr 14, 2016,
Don't link your Amazon referral link blog here. If you have something to discuss, just post the discussion in the thread. We're not here to drive traffic to your blog.