‘Genius’ sperm donor turns out to be convicted felon with mental issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYMelFVnhMc

A Georgia-based sperm bank is being sued by three Canadian families who say the donor they chose was not the man they thought he was. The man was advertised to the families as having an IQ of 160, a world-renowned drummer working on his PHD in neuroscience. It turns out that the man is actually a convicted felon with schizophrenia – and he’s been the donor for 36 children.

and he’s been the donor for 36 children.

"How did this "cum" to light?"
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

that's possibly unfortunate for those children depending on the accuracy of current findings in neuroscience

so in a way they've signed up for a very poorly controlled genetic study

*silver linings*
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
someone fucked up
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

"IQ of 160"
"world renowned drummer"
"actually a felon with schizophrenia"

drummerjokes.exe
They should just adopt a kid instead of trying to engineer some superbaby.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Trowzaa
someone fucked up
technically no fucking occurred whatsoever

which adds insult to injury really
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by ErikLensherr

I really do agree with this. The world has enough kids, go adopt one if you want one.
but everyone wants to pass on their genetics lol ... well not in this case

Quote by Aeolian Harmony
"IQ of 160"
"world renowned drummer"

drummerjokes.exe

inb4 pit tub tappers barge in saying the article is somehow racist, which brings me to next point, are drummers a race?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Last edited by k.lainad at Apr 15, 2016,
Quote by k.lainad
The man was advertised to the families as having an IQ of 160, a world-renowned drummer working on his PHD in neuroscience.

lol yeah sounds legit
Quote by ErikLensherr

science tho
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
"IQ of 160"
"world renowned drummer"

drummerjokes.exe

I bet he uses his head as a drum stick.

His back up drum stick...

Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Apr 15, 2016,
Let's be honest here. If you are aiming to create a baby genius you're already 50/50 in on insanity vs genius.

This reaks of incestual relations during heredity rule in order to keep blood lines pure
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Apr 15, 2016,
Quote by k.lainad
I really do agree with this. The world has enough kids, go adopt one if you want one.
but everyone wants to pass on their genetics lol ... well not in this case

inb4 pit tub tappers barge in saying the article is somehow racist, which brings me to next point, are drummers a race?

I think they diverged from a common ancestor with regular humans.
Quote by stratkat
Kek, most drummers can't count to 4.

Hey man. It's pronounced polyrhythms.
is this a vince vaughn movie yet?

Quote by MinterMan22
is this a vince vaughn movie yet?

9/10 would watch.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
They are going to treat that baby like the kid from Omen.
First time it misbehaves they are calling the Exorcist
Let's forget the felon bit for the moment and just focus on the fact it's really shitty that the clinic didn't actually do any screening for genetically inherited illnesses.

36 children now have a risk of developing schizophrenia because one clinic couldn't do their job properly. That's pretty sad.

How many other donors have undisclosed genetic diseases that they are passing on if just this one person has been discovered?
That doesn't mean the donor doesn't qualify as a genius. It's possible to have a high IQ and be schizo. Hell, it's possible to be a genius and crazy as hell.
To everyone's surprise they will all turn out to be geniuses, crazy schizo geniuses. Due to their genius nature they will all eventually find out about their sperm donor brothers and sisters. In the near future when all are old enough to leave their respective parents, they will all conglomerate in some secret location and discuss their plans for world domination. All but a two that is. How will this unlikely pair of brother and sister fight to put a stop to this menacing scheme and save the world from their schizo siblings?
What really should've tipped those people off is the idea of a drummer with an IQ of 160, lol.

Drummer IQ? 80, tops
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Let's forget the felon bit for the moment and just focus on the fact it's really shitty that the clinic didn't actually do any screening for genetically inherited illnesses.

36 children now have a risk of developing schizophrenia because one clinic couldn't do their job properly. That's pretty sad.

How many other donors have undisclosed genetic diseases that they are passing on if just this one person has been discovered?

The development of genetic testing for schizophrenia is still in the early phases. I don't think they're available to the public yet, and that it's still being refined for research. The current model for schizophrenia shows that it's only partially genetic. It should also be noted that the way genetic testing works only tests for proneness to developing schizophrenia, and results are not indicative of whether or not you are really at risk. To explain, the test really just checks on your brain chemistry, and being at risk for schizophrenia according to the test could just mean your brain chemistry is somewhat similar to those who have it.

His grandiose claims are a symptom of schizophrenia, though, and a quick Google search of his name after an ID check would have shown he wasn't telling the truth. Not that I expect the clerks who take your forms at clinics to be mental illness experts, but if you're looking for where they could have prevented this, there's your answer.
Free Ali