Hi all,

So i've been doing some research but am still unsure about what my best option might be and was hoping someone might have some good advice.

I've been looking for a way to switch between pedal configurations both in front of the amp and in the FX Loop with one button and was wondering if it's possible. The following pedals are involved:

ISP Decimator G String Noise Gate (runs both in FX Loop and in front of amp)
Boss DD-3 Delay
Keeley 2 Knob Compressor
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Maxon OD 808 Overdrive

These are the two setups I want to switch between:

Clean Channel
FX Loop: delay on, reverb on, compressor off, overdrive off, noise gate off,

to

Overdrive Channel
In front of amp: overdrive pedal on, compressor on, noise gate on
FX Loop: noise gate on (same as the one in front of amp), delay off, reverb off

Is there an easy way to do this without spending heaps? I've seen some really complex pedal switching units like the G Lab ones but i'm not sure if I really need that for just two configurations.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I know of several pedal switching devices, and currently favor the Carl Martin Octa Switch, but AFAIK, no one switching device can actually manipulate pedals that are in the loop and in front of the amp simultaneously without effectively changing pedal location.

To explain: if I have 8 pedals in my Octa, and I want them to behave as if they are in front of the amp, I have to place the Octa in front. If I want the pedals in the loop, I have to put the Octa in the loop. If I mix pedals I want in the loop or in front of the amp in my Octa, their behavior will depend on where I hook the Octa up.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Well, you could wire up a switching unit. The easiest way would require doubling up 9n a pedal though.

I am soon going to be doing this for my Rockerverb rig. But mine is much more simple (still eight pedals though).
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Several programmable loopers, like the Joyo PXL-Pro have 2 banks of loops, so you can place one bank in front of the amp and the other in the amp's effect loop.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence