ye
5 15%
sometimes
13 39%
nah
15 45%
Voters: 33.
Page 1 of 2
that is to say the things for people who think they're too good for belts that go over your shoulder and hold your trousers/pants up

imo they usually make you look like a bellend but occasionally they're good
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
They can look good if you've got a bow-tie combo going on, but most wankers don't realise if you wear suspenders, you aren't supposed to wear a belt, as they're items of clothing that make each other redundant.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I understand they're comfortable
you feel more secure in your trouser-wearing than with a belt

not my style though
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Suspenders should only ever be combined with a garter belt and stockings. Otherwise, you're doing it wrong.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
they go really nice with shaved heads, combat boots and polo shirts
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
They're good for those they benefit
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
All my clothes are loose, mainly for comfort reasons. Since I'm a middle aged white man I have no butt so I have to use a belt.
They can look pretty nice, especially on older women.

Oh right, nevermind.
For like a skinhead circa 1984.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.

Played a big part in popular culture at one time.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Last edited by rpd at Apr 16, 2016,
Suspenders are kind of like those half shaved head girls.

Only an attractive woman will be able to pull it off. But she'd look good regardless of what she was wearing. Now, when the nearest 200 lb woman decides it'll help her look more attractive, she's making a huge mistake. Same concept with men and suspenders.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by rpd

Played a big part in popular culture at one time.

Don't know who these guys are, but they look like a bunch of dillweeds.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by theguitarist
they go really nice with shaved heads, combat boots and polo shirts

i have some skin friends.

polo shirts don't go with suspenders tho.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo at #33930677
polo shirts don't go with suspenders tho.

To be fair, polo shirts go well only with treating the help like shit.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by Jackintehbox
i don't wear any pants-holder-uppers because i wear clothes that fit.

This man is right.
- - - - - - - - - - -
the only people i see dressing like that are hipsters and old people (let's be honest, more hipsters tho)

i can see the appeal, cause i like 90's music and morrissey style was hipster before it was trendy and gay.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

oh yeah and i wear clothes that fit haha +1 ^^^
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

yeah i wouldn't like them just because adjusting them to my different pairs of trousers would be a pain, like i'd always be paranoid of getting a wedgie or something

if it works on someone it really works, otherwise it sticks out like a sore thumb
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
only black people and gangs in Clockwork Orange can pull it off

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It's no different than a tie really.
Both used to be neccesities that became complete fashion
I see a lot of people who are in orchestra bands wear them. Also marching parades. Not much do I see people use it for style. It can be, though.

Ah yes, I forgot about officers/detectives.
Last edited by roger at Apr 18, 2016,
my boy pulls them off well

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by chrismendiola
To be fair, polo shirts go well only with treating the help like shit.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I use them for their functionality in work clothes, not for fashion.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I use them for their functionality in work clothes, not for fashion.

It's called a belt

Unless you wear some daggy farmer overalls or something
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
It's called a belt

Unless you wear some daggy farmer overalls or something

ye but suspenders are easier to slip off and strangle people with, which is what I think he does for a living
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
ye but suspenders are easier to slip off and strangle people with, which is what I think he does for a living

Don't be silly. Dread's a stripper.

A wallpaper stripper, amirite?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
When I was a little kid in the early 50s, I was rail-skinny and used 'em to keep my pants up.... Hated 'em.

They seem to go in and out of fashion... Kind of standard in the early part of the century.

For some reason I've never figured out, I find suspenders on girls to be oddly attractive.
sxc female suspenders

hmu

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Page 1 of 2