Went up a few gauges so I can tune to Drop Db and I have fret buzz all over the fretboard. What do I do?
Ibanez Art100 (DiMarzio Evo in bridge)
Epiphone Goldtop (SD Black Winters
6505+ Head
Avatar 2x12 (Eminence Gov/Swamp Thang)
Adjust your action and/or your truss rod. The tension from the strings may be bowing the truss rod, or it could be that your action was already at the lowest it could be with the last set of strings. I'd check both to make sure, and adjust as necessary.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
I won't lie, the action with the last set of string was low as all hell. How do I check truss?
6505+ Head
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-check-your-guitars-neck-relief.html

When/if it's necessary to adjust the truss rod, I would just give the neck some time to adjust to the quarter turns. Otherwise, you could cause real damage.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Any time you change the string gauge you need to do a full setup on the guitar. If you don't know how to do that, take it in and have a tech set it up properly. You should probably get the nut looked at too to make sure the slots are large enough for your new gauge of strings.
Quote by AsOneIStand
Went up a few gauges so I can tune to Drop Db and I have fret buzz all over the fretboard. What do I do?

A FEW gauges just for a half-stop drop in tuning?
Quote by dspellman
A FEW gauges just for a half-stop drop in tuning?

I went from 10-52 to 11-56. They feel great for me in that tuning, but I just can't get over the fret buzz.
6505+ Head
Quote by AsOneIStand
I went from 10-52 to 11-56. They feel great for me in that tuning, but I just can't get over the fret buzz.

Okay, so that's one gauge.
It's likely that you need a minor truss rod adjustment (these things happen in quarter turns or less). With less tension on the neck, you're probably going to want to loosen the truss rod very slightly.
To do that, I turn it counter clockwise, yes? How long do I wait for it to set in? I'm looking at the neck right now and it looks very straight to me. No backbow, but straight.
6505+ Head
Quote by AsOneIStand
To do that, I turn it counter clockwise, yes? How long do I wait for it to set in? I'm looking at the neck right now and it looks very straight to me. No backbow, but straight.

Go slow and in 1/8th to 1/4 turn increments.

The changes should be evident fairly quickly. Some will tell you that a guitar needs to normalize over 24 hours to hit equilibrium for changes - though I look at that as more of a fine-tuning opportunity.

Take a "before" measure at the 12th fret. Feeler gauges are the tool of choice, though any benchmark tool you can fit between the 12th fret and the string will work. Credit cards, picks, plastic packaging. It's just a point of reference.

Realistically, if you're only finding minor fret buzz, your neck can't be too poor in alignment - reducing your risk for damage based on small adjustments. Give it a 1/8th to 1/4 turn, evaluate the change (check at the 12th fret to see) and move from there.
So update, I adjusted the truss myself and nothing broke, so there's that. The action is a tad high compared to what's standard, but it's perfect for me! Nice and tight, intonated, and my god is this thing roaring through my boosted 6505+ rhythm channel.
6505+ Head