Hello everyone. First, i want to say sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

I have a simple question, anyone knows the name of this song :

I searched the entire day and i can't find the music anywhere!

Thanks!
Last edited by eonik171 at Apr 20, 2016,
darude - sandstorm
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

when i previewed the thread i thought it was just this
Quote by eonik171
Hello everyone. First, i want to say sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

I have a simple question, anyone here knows the name of this song

I searched the entire day and i can't find the music anywhere!

Thanks!
Hijacking cos you got what you wanted.

Just throwing it out there. Looking for a Stephen Stills solo song, starts with what sounds like a french horn, kinda orchestral feel. Then gets into classic Stephen Stills folk type stuff.

That's all I got but I've been searching for that song for years and never found it again.
dudes...

you know what song I had a fuckin HELL of a time trying to pin down?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc5iTNVEOAg

spent an hour and a half going with the keywords "90s pop rock playlist" on utoob

omg...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
dudes...

you know what song I had a fuckin HELL of a time trying to pin down?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc5iTNVEOAg

spent an hour and a half going with the keywords "90s pop rock playlist" on utoob

omg...

man, how could that have taken an hour and a half? All you needed to do was google:

Please tell me whyyyyyyyyiyyiiiyyiiiii

MY CAR IS IN THE FRONT YARD
Quote by Fat Lard

Please tell me whyyyyyyyyiyyiiiyyiiiii

could not remember a single line, only the melody

I literally went through each song in a bunch of playlists.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by mattedbird
cherokee

Quote by UltimateGuizar
Woman Lleva?

No its got a slower tempo than those and it doesn't feature a full band like that. It might be grammy related because I think it was on some grammy compilation.