So earlier i posted a tread about tube amps and what sound i get.
But something horrible happened
My current amp just ****ing broke the speaker are completely silenced and the amp smell like something burnt inside so I guess something burnt. After 4 years of this thing it just broke and guess what? im saving money for a new tube amp and this happened
i am currently at almost 300$ in saving I guess I need to buy a either another SS or a hybrid. Thinking back at getting a tube amp i know its better than SS and Hybrid amps out there but im the kind of guy don't really take care of my stuff and im 100% sure that i dont want to spend money on maintenance my stuff. i would rather to have something that i can fix it my self or buy a new one if it broke.
So i am currently looking at a Yamaha THR 10X one of the thing that make me wanna buy this thing is it got usb slot and i don't really have that much money to record by using mic and all of that stuff
so if you guys got an amp which is around this price point or maybe lower would be better thank you
It may just be a blown fuse - which is easy to fix - bring your amp to a tech and get a quote
Depending on what sound your going for, if its metal the Peavey XX is a good choice and typicaly pretty cheap on the used market, Randall makes several SS amp models that are good for hard rock and metal.

For cleans and crunch pevey has several models, again very affordable used, though they would really benefit from a speaker upgrade.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

here's the point i know my amp is broken but to be honest i just wanna get a new one
Quote by joseph24
here's the point i know my amp is broken but to be honest i just wanna get a new one

Understandable check out some of the recommended amps and see if one works for you, try the Line6and Marshall MG too I think you'll see why they are not recommended, fwiw I had a Spyder III it sounded OK at low volumes but as soon as you cranked it up it the tone became very thin and didn't sound good at all, I replaced as soon as I could with a 6505+ head and 4x12 cab,then I sold it. I like tube amps there are some decent solid states but I recommend trying the 6505 combo
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge