licks

sicks

hicks

micks

don't like dogs licking me, sick people are gross and do not not how to not spread germs, hicks should be more like people than they are, and the mickey mouse image is really old especially for toddlers n such.
Last edited by Will Lane at Apr 18, 2016,
aicks
bicks
cicks
dicks
eicks
ficks
gicks
hicks
iicks
jicks
kicks
licks
micks
nicks
oicks
picks
qicks
ricks
sicks
ticks
uicks
vicks
wicks
xicks
yicks
zicks
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
ooh, chrismediola, are you the board's resident "report everything" user? believe me, mods like real action, not just a word or two. get into a fight that spills over into other threads. sure way to get action.
Quote by sixgunsound
ooh, chrismediola, are you the board's resident "report everything" user? believe me, mods like real action, not just a word or two. get into a fight that spills over into other threads. sure way to get action.

Reported for being the board's resident "ooh reported for being the board's resident report everything user" user".
Quote by sixgunsound
i used to get reports..

Reported for no longer getting reports.
Quote by Will Lane at #33931685
micks

Quote by chrismendiola at #33931693
Reported for racism.

TBF, there was one Dublin guy with that in his username that screwed around with a lot of tabs on-site, and he was perma'd for his offenses.
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
then i am justified in my mick-hate.

also anyone named mick (is that shorthand for michael or what) sounds like a jerk. just go by mike.

mike.

i hate (x)ikes.

bike
tike
trike
sike (oh you got my hopes up for something then you're like "sike!" yeah okay.)
hike.
Quote by sixgunsound

I didn't actually report him, but okay, enjoy the satisfaction you get from berating me for making a joke.
Quote by Will Lane at #33931710
also anyone named mick (is that shorthand for michael or what) sounds like a jerk.
To answer your question, yes, but I think the nickname has some regional connotations, so I respect that
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Quote by chrismendiola
I didn't actually report him, but okay, enjoy the satisfaction you get from berating me for making a joke.

lolol LISTEN IM TRYING TO FIT IN...

ok sorry.

im a refugee from a nearly dead forum where i was a global mod for 15 years. i was just trying to suss out this place and definitely i've encountered lots of what i guessed you were.

BERATING OVER

/berate
Quote by sixgunsound

ok sorry.

im a refugee from a nearly dead forum where i was a global mod for 15 years. i was just trying to suss out this place and definitely i've encountered lots of what i guessed you were.

BERATING OVER

/berate

Did ISIS conquer your old forum?
Quote by sixgunsound

ok sorry.

BERATING OVER

/berate
you're doing a great job already welcome to ug, also dying
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Did ISIS conquer your old forum?

No. guitartabs.cc back in the day.

MPAA threatened to sue over our tab database and we capitulated. And then sold UG our database ! ! lol olol
Don't say UG's dying, he's right there dude... sh shh

Hey UG... you're looking good man!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
damn straight. our forum went downhill starting in about 2011 as the last hopes of keeping our tabs dried up. now we have maybe six or seven regular posters, plus a few people who come back now and again.

the place was doing ok until one of our biggest users decided to put a bullet into his head. lots of regulars scattered, it was pretty messy.
Quote by Will Lane
you're doing a great job already welcome to ug, also dying

welcome to dying
Quote by Will Lane
then i am justified in my mick-hate.

also anyone named mick (is that shorthand for michael or what) sounds like a jerk. just go by mike.

mike.

i hate (x)ikes.

bike
tike
trike
sike (oh you got my hopes up for something then you're like "sike!" yeah okay.)
hike.
No, 'mick' is a term equivalent to 'paddy', 'bog-trotter', 'tattie-muncher' or any other derogatory term for the Irish.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Baby Joel
welcome to dying

bruh this forum is like... a thousand times more active than my old one right now.
Quote by sixgunsound

the place was doing ok until one of our biggest users decided to put a bullet into his head. lots of regulars scattered, it was pretty messy.

don't worry no one here has any mental health issues at all
Quote by sixgunsound
damn straight. our forum went downhill starting in about 2011 as the last hopes of keeping our tabs dried up. now we have maybe six or seven regular posters, plus a few people who come back now and again.

So basically he was running all the regulars as multis?

Damn, that's in bad taste.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'