Page 1 of 2
I have started drawing dinosaurs for a living. What do you guys think? I also take recommendations

It would mean the world to me if you could check out my other dinosaurs too https://www.instagram.com/devilishdrawingsofdinosaurs/
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
can you draw a stegosaurus for me?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
can you draw a stegosaurus for me?

Here's a stegosaurus on a skateboard
Quote by Monolith295

Quote by Kensai

Quote by CFH82
Quote by tobysaurus at #33931732
Here's a stegosaurus on a skateboard

rad
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
nice dinosaurs bro

i'm not an artist or anything and i don't mean to stifle your creative vision or anything but i think some of them could benefit from a touch of colour
Quote by behind_you
Ostriches are basically dinosaurs

Please draw an ostrich

Thanks

I'm sorry, but ostriches are not dinosaurs. I could, however, draw a dinosaur wearing an ostrich halloween costume though?
Quote by Monolith295

Quote by Kensai

Quote by CFH82
i don't know if you need a colourist or not but my rates are pretty good, here's an example of my work

Can I get an velociraptor holding a sword and wearing sunglasses jumping out of an exploding skyscraper while 80s rock music plays in the background?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Can I get a Triceratops kite boarding with a Pterodactyl towing him? And maybe sticking a sick melon grab off of a wave
Quote by tobysaurus
I'm sorry, but ostriches are not dinosaurs. I could, however, draw a dinosaur wearing an ostrich halloween costume though?

omg can you do a dinosaur in a bear costume?
Can you draw a dinosaur holding nunchucks that are a bear at one end and a shark at the other?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
wow great thread

can you draw harry potter riding a t-rex?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Ankylosaurus plz

In whatever context, he could be playing basketball for instance.
- - - - - - - - - - -
I hope it's not too much to ask, because it seems like a big ask, but can you draw a dinosaur up to his neck in water? I wouldn't want to see the body, just the neck up, if possible. I never want to see the body...ever...

As an aside, how much do you earn as a dinosaur illustrator these days ? Do you make a pretty darn penny or are you still struggling to pay bills, pyramid scheme entry fees etc ?

By the way. You are an amazing dinosaurtiste, it really takes me back to my younger days in dinosaur times ! Oh how things have changed ( shakes head sullenly... )
Can you please recreate the 1993 blockbuster classic, Jurassic Park, using flipbook animation?

Thanks.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
So I'm curious. What does a Tobysaurus look like?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
These drawings are absolutely outstanding. Did you go to some sort of dinosaur drawing school or are you just blessed with incredible natural talent?
I have nothing important to say
Quote by tobysaurus

or just draw an Archaeopteryx?

Cool dino's btw

Quote by tobysaurus
I have started drawing dinosaurs for a living.

They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
:3 i love these can i have one
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
yee
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 2