Does anyone make one? In terms of something that fits a Floyd rout, but I can run strings through without needing to clip and clamp them at the saddle? I'm looking for something to put in an RG that I can just block and not have to deal with the hassle of snipping/clamping since it'll be blocked and I won't be using it for pulls or bombs.

Thanks in advance.

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com
Last edited by an.interloper at Apr 18, 2016,
Floyd Speedloader.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 18, 2016,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Floyd Speedloader.

I was aware of that one, but doesn't it require FR strings made specifically for the trem system? Or they've changed that?

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com
Quote by an.interloper
I was aware of that one, but doesn't it require FR strings made specifically for the trem system? Or they've changed that?

I think some designs do and others don't. I don't recall which ones though.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
the ibanez edge pro lets you do that

you still have to clamp, though
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Pretty sure quite a few trems let you keep the ball ends on. Like Dave said the edge pro is one of them.
Quote by dspellman
If you're going to be blocked, you might as well pull it altogether and put in a Kahler. Kahler makes plates to cover the Floyd front rout.

http://www.wammiworld.com/Adaptor%20plates.php

At that point, you can substitute a number of different bridges, including Kahler fixed types.

That is cool. I'll check into that, so thanks.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I think some designs do and others don't. I don't recall which ones though.

I'll look at this also. I'd only ever seen the ones that require the FR branded strings. Thanks as well.

silentfall.bandcamp.com
A single locking 'floyd rose'. strings go through the bridge.
Quote by Zwart
A single locking 'floyd rose'. strings go through the bridge.

I haven't seen one in years. Do you have any suggestions as to brand or model?

silentfall.bandcamp.com
Quote by Dreadnought

Any experience with them? The price is nice, but it makes me wonder if it's not a cut in quality as well.

Either way, thanks for the suggestion

silentfall.bandcamp.com
Unfortunately no. I'm willing to bet it's on par with licensed FRs
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Unfortunately no. I'm willing to bet it's on par with licensed FRs

Alright, cool. Worth a try it seems, and at least if it's no good I won't be breaking the bank on it.

Thanks again.

silentfall.bandcamp.com