Page 1 of 3
to watch a student performance of the musical 'in the heights'

my friend was the stage overlord back in the day so he sees all the performances. i usually accompany him for laughs. we met with a few other old friends there. i ran into one of my ex-girlfriends (the one with the freckles) and decided to sit next to her during the show.

in the musical there's this promiscuous female character named veronica. despite being a fairly central character, her role is largely one of male attraction. the plot hinges on this. being a 'bimbo' or 'skank', she is a foil to the true protagonist, an unconfident recent stanford dropout.

the girl that played veronica wore only booty skirts throughout both acts. the skirts were so tight that you could clearly see the outline of her thong underwear underneath. her top always showed full cleavage. she was frequently made to run across stage so that her breasts would bounce around. most numbers involved provocative dance moves on her part.

according to the program, which i read in the light of the intermission, this girl was class of 2019: a freshman. that makes her 15, maybe 14.

fifteen years old she might have been, and already they fit her for male consumption.

after the show was over i quickly stepped out for some fresh air, disgusted. i agreed to meet my ex at a restaurant in annapolis, and so we went.

so i guess that's the desire, right? this girl, pubescent and fully endowed, yet young and uncorrupted. you could take her under your wing, teach her everything you could about the world, and so she'd look up to you and respect you and recognize your power. she would give herself to you, and you would make love to her (read: rape her). you'd tell her that she's so mature for her age and that's why you love her, but really it's her immaturity that feeds your male powertrip.

a few years ago i helped this school fire a pedophile. now they are sexualizing a 15 year old girl to a full house.

sex is sometimes more about power than it is about sex

power is sometimes more about sex than it is about power
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Could be worse. Could have gotten a dude to play the part instead.

Seriously though that's awful.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Eastwinn at #33932639
one of my ex-girlfriends (the one with the freckles)

hehehehe

blake
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
>goes to a high school
>discourse on sexualization

Quote by Eastwinn
Am I a future pedo, Pit?

probably
maybe she enjoyed it

maybe it was her idea

maybe she displayed power

maybe she's corrupted

was the production any good?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Fat Lard

probably

>future
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Eastwinn
a few years ago i helped this school fire a pedophile. now they are sexualizing a 15 year old girl to a full house.
Sooo uhhm.... Where exactly IS this high school of yours???
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Girls 15 and under have been sexualized for thousands of years of history.

Society is scum. Evolution is scum.
Yeah a few hundred years ago she would've been married off by now. Baby steps.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Maybe he already has
Ever thought that she actually likes being a prostitot?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Sooo uhhm.... Where exactly IS this high school of yours???
I only ask so I can be properly disgusted in person.
In the front row.
Quote by snipelfritz

With my popcorn
Quote by snipelfritz

I'm sitting at the front row of the Joshua Garcia exhibition and it's not a good time
Actually, we might be able to trust this Joshua GarCIA guy. He's obviously undercover. Oh Wait, I just blown his cover...
this is non-Montomgery-County MD

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It sounds like the main point of her character was to criticize sexualization, though?
Quote by roger
Actually, we might be able to trust this Joshua GarCIA guy. He's obviously undercover. Oh Wait, I just blown his cover...
And I was ready to dole out justice and everything.

With my camera.
Quote by snipelfritz

And my video recorder.
Quote by snipelfritz

It's not like you never knew about sexual predatory, and it's not like we have the play's context in mind. Stuff like this does not tend to be a concerted effort, considering the alarm surrounding adolescent sexuality/pedophilia. It's an incident concerning a high school play.

I'd be more concerned if this were a trend or tradition. Like child pageants.
the crazy thing is that everyone else just saw kids in a play; only you focused on 15 yr old boobs.

yeah.

oh!

alternate smart arse reply:

"im not a pedophile but i couldn't help but notice..."
Quote by vintage x metal
sex is sometimes more about power than it is about sex

power is sometimes more about sex than it is about power

Is it only women that think this?
Quote by Hydra150
I'm sitting at the front row of the Joshua Garcia exhibition and it's not a good time

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
how much does society sexualise teen girls vs how much do they sexualise themselves

sexualised teen girls should only be for teen boys

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
how much does society sexualise teen girls vs how much do they sexualise themselves

sexualised teen girls should only be for teen boys

What?
Quote by bradulator

are these girls in danger?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
So is the OP lamenting that girls, even under 18, have a sexuality, or is it the loss of "purity?" Or is it that she's too young for you? I dunno, who the fuck cares. Aren't females also capable of agency?

Very Eastwinn thread

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
What?

Basically 15 year olds are like...on the cusp of adulthood - some of them have developed bodies and are sexually active people with desires and such forth. They have free will obviously and will like to wear tight tops, expose cleavage, wear sexy bras and underwear and such forth. That is their perogative, and I'm sure a number of girls that age do it in order to attract boys their age or slightly older. They have a right to and their sexuality shouldn't be suppressed because maturity levels are up and down at that age.

But that's why consent laws exist and why people who are overage by a significant amount taking advantage of minors is considered wrong and you've got to draw the line somewhere.

But you also can't look at these things in isolation because media's got a big role to play.

There's a fine line between "this is wrong she's 15" and "slut shaming".

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
so i guess that's the desire, right? this girl, pubescent and fully endowed, yet young and uncorrupted.

She probably smokes crack with her twenty year old boyfriend.

Not that I endorse such things, but if I see a 15 year old this is usually what they're doing, maybe I should stop hanging out with crack heads, then I wouldn't see 15 year olds at all, and I'd be better for it.
Quote by stratkat
She probably smokes crack with her twenty year old boyfriend.

Not that I endorse such things, but if I see a 15 year old this is usually what they're doing, maybe I should stop hanging out with crack heads, then I wouldn't see 15 year olds at all, and I'd be better for it.

Weren't you complaining about people not speaking English in another thread? Jfc, and a pony lover as well. Shameful.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by seanlang01
So is the OP lamenting that girls, even under 18, have a sexuality, or is it the loss of "purity?" Or is it that she's too young for you? I dunno, who the fuck cares. Aren't females also capable of agency?

Very Eastwinn thread

You're right about adolescents sorta being capable of agency (although their understanding of sexuality is immature).

If I can speak for him for a sec, it's that her sexuality (well not really her sexuality per se—scant clothes aren't immediately equitable to self-expression and it's just only vaguely a "female display of sexuality") is a minor spectacle. The idea that she fits into this mold of male fantasy and is made to enact such fantasies before she's had the chance to fully comprehend them is generally gross.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
There's a fine line between "this is wrong she's 15" and "slut shaming".

Not exactly a fine line. She is 15.

This also happens to be an isolated incident and not part of a larger cultural tradition of putting 15 year olds in attractive clothes for our enjoyment. Although "for the enjoyment of young adolescent boys" lol. I'm not sure you get what you're saying there.
Page 1 of 3