Page 1 of 3
Enough with the fucking remasters!!!

Everyone have already owned & played all Batman Arkham games and many other games on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Everyone had/still have Xbox 360 or/ Playstation 3 in their households, so why the fuck are many PS3/X360 games getting remastered, despite the fact that not everybody missed out on them? I'm sure as hell everyone already have the games for PS3 and X360, not just rebuy the same shit again. STOP REMASTERING GAMES!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh1Zi-Wm_8A
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold hardware)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
I know right?!?!?!! Just give us more of those Funko Pop figures amiright?!?!?!?!?! Oh those adorable little things!!!!!
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Hal, I'm not sure how else to say this, but I think you have a genuine mental deficiency. Seek help.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Hal-Sephira has only been here for about 17 months, yet it feels he has already given us a lifetime of annoyance.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I know right?!?!?!! Just give us more of those Funko Pop figures amiright?!?!?!?!?! Oh those adorable little things!!!!!

Quote by Kaseke
Nintendo did this with Zelda, and succeeded (mostly.. That damn twilight princess though), so now PS and XBOX follow. Simple as that.

No game under 10 years old should be remastered for current gen. It is still UNNECESSARY.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold hardware)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
Quote by Hal-Sephira
No game under 10 years old should be remastered for current gen. It is still UNNECESSARY.

Yeah. I guess I was thinking more like OoT and MM. The Twilight princess was a total flop to me, and that just goes to show how stupid it is. They should at LEAST skip a generation before remastering. And I think that mostly remastering is pretty stupid. Only few games deserve it, like in my opinion FFX did. Didn't mind KH HD remixes either, since it added extra content and remade the handheld versions either. Square Enix does it right????
Quote by Xiaoxi
Hal, I'm not sure how else to say this, but I think you have a genuine mental deficiency. Seek help.

Tbh, I think Hal is just saying what most weebs are too cowardly to vocalize.
It's less financially risky to make remasters of old games than it is to make an entirely new franchise.

Worked out pretty well for Nintendo for a few decades.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>mfw lack of backward compatibility effectively erases huge periods of history in video game canon
>mfw console exclusives and playing on your couch are the only even vaguely good reasons to buy a console
>mfw people buy into all of that
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
For once I actually kind of agree with TS. I mean I don't care about it that much but still seems kinda stupid to me. I have one friend who said he wished that they had made an Uncharted remaster, I told him they had and it came out a couple of weeks a go, he goes sweet I'm going to get it then I go wait don't you already have all of them on your ps3? He said yeah so I asked why he wanted to get them again and he said he didn't know.

So I guess they keep making them cos people keep buying them.
I wish they would remaster the PS2 Ace Combat games so bad.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I think I kind of agree with the opening statement you made but the argument you made after that makes me want to disagree with you mate. Why don't you post this stuff in the gaming thread?
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Halo 1 and 2 remasters/MCC on Xbox One are great though. 60fps and 1080p campaigns as well as that absolutely brilliant Halo 2 remaster? Worth it. Even with the broken multiplayer.

The Gears of War remaster was also great. Again, 1080p 60fps, diagonal rolls, excllent graphics and revived multilayer at £30 when it came out.

Dishonoured remastered is also super cheap and has all the DLC. Can't remember if 1080p 60fps because I don't own it

For me it's cool because all the remasters I've got are great
Nah, not everyone played all the 360/ps3 games. I stopped gaming during that gen. There's nothing wrong with trying to preserve old games.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I love the remastered stuff. It's nice knowing the servers will still be up on some of my favorites like Halo Reach, Black Ops, hopefully Red Dead. Master Chief Collection and newer GTAV were great.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Victory2134 at #33933192
I think I kind of agree with the opening statement you made but the argument you made after that makes me want to disagree with you mate. Why don't you post this stuff in the gaming thread?

Don't you dare point them to the gaming thread.
Leave shit discussions to their own shit threads pls, nobody wants this there
Yeah let the anime nerds go back to talking about JRPGs and waifus
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by StewieSwan
Your grammar is an enigma

he barely speaks 2 words of english and both of them are fuck
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Let's not forget, OP claims English is his first language.

I claimed his English is so bad, he confused the word first for second.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Let's not forget, OP claims English is his first language.

I claimed his English is so bad, he confused the word first for second.

ha ha ha that is a good joke, friend
Check out my band Disturbed
I have Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and I'm getting The Last of Us Remastered soon. I'm not even ashamed. They're great games and it's worth the money to play them again on a more powerful console.
Free Ali
i'm v excited for the bioshock remaster collection, provided you can buy the remastered versions separately on pc and don't have to buy the entire thing

bioshock 1 sux on pc and i would def pay for a remastered version that works and looks good and doesn't have weird audio & visual problems and has achievements and stuff
i loved bioshock 1 on 360

i would also pay for a mass effect 1 remaster bc it was the best mass effect game

hell, remaster red dead redemption for pc while you're making RDR2, rockstar. i never got to play that and want to
Quote by Banjocal
>mfw lack of backward compatibility effectively erases huge periods of history in video game canon
>mfw console exclusives and playing on your couch are the only even vaguely good reasons to buy a console

baldurs gate hmu

Quote by chrismendiola
I have Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and I'm getting The Last of Us Remastered soon. I'm not even ashamed. They're great games and it's worth the money to play them again on a more powerful console.

is it really worth a whole £40 big ones for a marginally better experience though

as opposed to simply buying a new original game
Quote by institutions at #33933269
i'm v excited for the bioshock remaster collection

Oh, shit. Cheers for letting me know.
Free Ali
Quote by Banjocal

I can play pc games on the couch or in my bed, benefit of not using a 'family' pc for gaming, it doesn't have to sit at a shitty desk.

Remasters are there for people who want more framerate and shinier jpgs. Also people who are too into achievement/trophies can just re take them in the exact same game.

They also zombify online communities that were dead. So those last a little longer.
Last edited by stratkat at Apr 19, 2016,
Page 1 of 3