So I'm new here and I just submitted my tab to a song I wrote and it was saying use the proper name so I used my name then it told me to make sure you enter as a new band. How exactly do I do that? ive been looking and found nothing as of yet
~MusicNeverDies~

Ideas are immortal. I live thru the experience of music, and my music is my life, and if music is an idea than I shall live forever.

~david korenak~
if your band is new you're gonna need a name.

first get a name.

then make music.

then put it on UG.

wait for stars.
Thank you, would youtube be the best to start off with? or Do I need to make an Mp3 and post it to UG
~MusicNeverDies~

Ideas are immortal. I live thru the experience of music, and my music is my life, and if music is an idea than I shall live forever.

~david korenak~
im not sure if you're following that that was a joke post. so im going to bed. good luck; i was useless.
You posted this in the wrong forum, so as consequence, you can naturally expect troll responses like above.

I'll try to help, but I'm a little confused.

You should still be able to submit it. As long as you know it's a real band, it's not something you should be concerned about.

However, it is important to note that if your band (I assume when you say 'my name' you mean your band name and not your actual name) is not signed to a label, you should put the artist as "Misc Unsigned Bands" or "Misc Your Songs" and the song as "[your band name] - [song name]"

Read the paragraph "Before making your descision" here and 1.3 B (last bullet) in the Tablature Guide here.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 19, 2016,
This isn't really a place to go out and submit tabs to songs you've written, unless you've published that song. You should really go out to the tab talk subforum to talk this out with people who know more though