Page 1 of 2
Quote by Banjocal
Stop being such a little bitch then, eh?

#brutilizedwithabagofpeas
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
yeah c'mon theo nobody uses copypaste anymore

I'm p sure that yope proved that wall of text diary entries are much more effective
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
yeah c'mon theo nobody uses copypaste anymore

I'm p sure that yope proved that wall of text diary entries are much more effective

Well Mr Callumazoo... let me tell you. Wall of text? I'm not really sure I can cosign such a thing. Is it really worth it to write for an hour to express something? My time is very valuable and I really don't have the time to do something like that. Maybe for some no-life, no-job, no-anything dork like yourself there is time enough in your lack of a life to do that kind of thing, but some of us have ambitions and responsibilities in life and more to do with our day than try to pretend that Psyopus is listenable and Sunn O))) is valid musical expression rather than just a pretentious commentary on minimalist performance art. I have real things going on for me. I'm currently working on tracks for major charting, platinum, and Grammy winning artists as well as working towards a Masters degree in History with a focus in non-Western culture and linguistics. On top of that I work a full time job and other part time jobs and am still not getting ahead financially. But you want me to take time out of my day to type pages of only vaguely coherent, old-timey rambling on the state of the Pit. What do you really want to know? Do I care about the general attitude of the Pit? It's a bunch of 15-25s and a couple of old geezers and everyone there is no real sense of anything. Are we a community? In a vague sense we perhaps are, but I'm not so sure how uniform and dependent everything is. We're all just people here in this area and we don't all have time to pussyfoot around everything and care about all the trivial things you do. I know what it's like to not care about anything because I didn't care once. Have you ever really cared about everything? Something? Anything? No? Then shut the fuck up, you stupid fucking bastard.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
A mixture of leftover teenage angst, social issues, and sexual frustration
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22

OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Why would you ask that? It's a carte-blanche for abuse...
|
'....even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked...."

Do me a favour, pop into Songwriting & Lyrics and add a comment to one thread, any thread, but contribute.

----

www.soundcloud.com/christobaldo
Making the text in white doesn't hide it any better in superior black theme get on my theme scrub noob bish fgt
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by theogonia777
Well Mr Callumazoo... let me tell you. Wall of text? I'm not really sure I can cosign such a thing. Is it really worth it to write for an hour to express something? My time is very valuable and I really don't have the time to do something like that. Maybe for some no-life, no-job, no-anything dork like yourself there is time enough in your lack of a life to do that kind of thing, but some of us have ambitions and responsibilities in life and more to do with our day than try to pretend that Psyopus is listenable and Sunn O))) is valid musical expression rather than just a pretentious commentary on minimalist performance art. I have real things going on for me. I'm currently working on tracks for major charting, platinum, and Grammy winning artists as well as working towards a Masters degree in History with a focus in non-Western culture and linguistics. On top of that I work a full time job and other part time jobs and am still not getting ahead financially. But you want me to take time out of my day to type pages of only vaguely coherent, old-timey rambling on the state of the Pit. What do you really want to know? Do I care about the general attitude of the Pit? It's a bunch of 15-25s and a couple of old geezers and everyone there is no real sense of anything. Are we a community? In a vague sense we perhaps are, but I'm not so sure how uniform and dependent everything is. We're all just people here in this area and we don't all have time to pussyfoot around everything and care about all the trivial things you do. I know what it's like to not care about anything because I didn't care once. Have you ever really cared about everything? Something? Anything? No? Then shut the fuck up, you stupid fucking bastard.
Y'see I really enjoyed this do more of this it's fun

Quote by Bladez22
also this
ha-haaa
Quote by theogonia777

Do me! Do me!
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by theogonia777

I feel like you sir, are a very stupid person.
Quote by Kaseke

Who are you again?
Quote by Kaseke
No no she was actually very accurate
ha-haaa
The pit = a bunch of tryhards overcompensating cause their IRL friends think they're dumb AF tbh.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The pit = a bunch of tryhards overcompensating cause their IRL friends think they're dumb AF tbh.

Ha. Jokes on you. Most of the people here have no IRL friends.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Offensive!
I don't try hard at all!
Quote by EyeNon15
Offensive!
I don't try hard at all!

2 out of 3 aint bad.

Quote by theogonia777
Ha. Jokes on you. Most of the people here have no IRL friends.

You got me there
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
OK, now everyone go and grab their guitars, take a deep breath and just let it rip. From the looks of things, some of you guys could probably write some amazing songs. Seems to be a lot of pent up frustration that could be used in a musically constructive way. Give it a try and see what comes of it. I'm sure it'll be better than cursing each other out on a "guitar" website. Let's all help one another not hurt one another.
Set the bar low. Assume everyone is an ass, then no disappointments when someone is actually an ass. When someone is nice, its a happy plus, like a surprise blow job on a sunny day!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by ozzymbs
I'm sure it'll be better than cursing each other out on a "guitar" website. Let's all help one another not hurt one another.
this is just conjecture but I'm pretty sure a lot of the folks who bicker on here get real catharsis from it.

I mean it's not like emotionally stable people regularly talk to avatars about politics and video games.
ha-haaa
Quote by ozzymbs
OK, now everyone go and grab their guitars, take a deep breath and just let it rip. From the looks of things, some of you guys could probably write some amazing songs. Seems to be a lot of pent up frustration that could be used in a musically constructive way. Give it a try and see what comes of it. I'm sure it'll be better than cursing each other out on a "guitar" website. Let's all help one another not hurt one another.

I like how you think people in the Pit play guitar.

Its cute, like when a child doesnt understand the dog is dead so you have to tell them he went on vacation.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I like how you think people in the Pit play guitar.

Its cute, like when a child doesnt understand the dog is dead so you have to tell them he went on vacation.

Haha... Yeah, I see your point. I guess it being a guitar website kinda clouded my judgement. What was I thinking, right.
Quote by ozzymbs
Haha... Yeah, I see your point. I guess it being a guitar website kinda clouded my judgement. What was I thinking, right.

Yeah I know, right. Being on a general discussion section on a website that is moreso a glorified Daily Mail for music and not really about guitars anymore is totally where I would say that too.

Speaking of which, dont you have a guitar to play? You know, as per your brilliant advice.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah I know, right. Being on a general discussion section on a website that is moreso a glorified Daily Mail for music and not really about guitars anymore is totally where I would say that too.

Speaking of which, dont you have a guitar to play? You know, as per your brilliant advice.

Oh, no sir, I don't play guitar.....
Quote by ozzymbs at #33933755
Oh, no sir, I don't play guitar.....

Well then you'd fit right in
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Are any of you even real people? I thought everyone on here were just bots.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
the only time i would have ever been mean or rude in a thread is in my own shitposts lol

i'm pretty chill with you all
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

The Pit doesn't give a FUCK
- Gibson SG 1961 Re-issue
- Fender Stratocaster
- Egnater Rebel-30
- Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah Pedal
Quote by RabidPikachu
The Pit doesn't give a FUCK

Except for grammar and spelling. Then it gives a FUCK big time.
|
'....even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked...."

Do me a favour, pop into Songwriting & Lyrics and add a comment to one thread, any thread, but contribute.

----

www.soundcloud.com/christobaldo
This is the internet. Everyone is mean and the only people who are nice are actually just robots pretending or something.

Quote by Will Lane
what are some of your experiences

Once upon a time someone disagreed with one of my opinions and it was horrifying. A truly harrowing experience.
I have nothing important to say
Page 1 of 2