Page 1 of 5
Judge ruled in his favor saying that his rights have been violated because of solitary confinement.
According to to NY Times his cell is a three-room suite with windows that includes a treadmill, a fridge, a television with DVD player and a playstation.

This dude killed 77 people. How is he even allowed to live let alone just hang out and play playstation.
Because that's the social/legal contract the Norwegians have.

Morally, it seems odd to me, though.
|
'....even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked...."

Do me a favour, pop into Songwriting & Lyrics and add a comment to one thread, any thread, but contribute.

----

www.soundcloud.com/christobaldo
i mean that's basically how i live now and i haven't even killed 77 people
Jfc this is Europe.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
jfc, I don't even have three rooms to myself, a treadmill, and a playstation.

I wonder what games he plays. GTA?
Quote by Aeolian Harmony

|
'....even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked...."

Do me a favour, pop into Songwriting & Lyrics and add a comment to one thread, any thread, but contribute.

----

Quote by Aeolian Harmony

lmao
PM me for newts
Quote by Herr Rararr
Because that's the social/legal contract the Norwegians have.

Morally, it seems odd to me, though.

I understand that. It's outrageous.

Morally, it seems he should've been tortured to death to me, though.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony

Quote by Aeolian Harmony

There was a story about him demanding more "adult" games because they only let him play Rayman.

EDIT: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/10640466/Anders-Behring-Breivik-threatens-hunger-strike-to-get-better-video-games.html
solitary confinement is torture; lowering yourself to his level does nothing except tarnish your own perceived morality.
Quote by mastodon1919
I understand that. It's outrageous.

I wouldn't go that far - I'm against the death penalty, I'm against torture - I do think, however, that he has forfeited his right to a family life/social interaction by not abiding by society's most basic rule - don't kill. I also think the scope of his crime and the lack of remorse shown justify his conditions - he isn't kept in 'the hole', he has access to all kinds of learning materials, etc.

It's a brain twister, for sure.
|

----

Quote by sixgunsound
solitary confinement is torture; lowering yourself to his level does nothing except tarnish your own perceived morality.

I agree, though I think there should be a limit on the material comforts offered to him.

Not that I want him necessarily partying it up with the other prisoners, but some social interaction seems reasonable.
Quote by mastodon1919 at #33935067

jfc this is america
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by WaterGod
All I have is a bedroom and a bathroom to myself. WTF!

You can leave your home, though, and interact with people who aren't guards.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The system is working out for Norway last I heard. Could be wrong.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Trowzaa
jfc this is america

He's not from the US.

Jfc this is Europeans.

You know though, in some ways their prison system seems more humane, but how difficult is it to tell if their methods reduce recidivism in a country that is fairly sparse, ethnically and culturally very homogenous and has had very low crime rates historically?

Does seem like this guy is getting more than his share tho.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Last edited by seanlang01 at Apr 20, 2016,
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
I agree, though I think there should be a limit on the material comforts offered to him.

Not that I want him necessarily partying it up with the other prisoners, but some social interaction seems reasonable.

ive spoken to people held in solitary confinement (one guy for two years in Iran). it messes you up really really badly. brevik's the monster, not us. i hope it stays that way.
what a crybaby

first he complained he didn't have a playstation. then he complained he didn't have enough games. now he's complaining about being solitarily confined in penance for his crimes and some idiot judge ruled in FAVOUR of him? jfc this is sparta
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by seanlang01
He's not from the US.

Jfc this is Europeans.

You know though, in some ways their prison system seems more humane, but how difficult is it to tell if their methods reduce recidivism in a country that is fairly sparse, ethnically and culturally very homogenous and has had very low crime rates historically?

Does seem like this guy is getting more than his share tho.

u wot m8?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Pretty sure they didn't consider pillaging a crime back then slapsy.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by mastodon1919
Judge ruled in his favor saying that his rights have been violated because of solitary confinement.
According to to NY Times his cell is a three-room suite with windows that includes a treadmill, a fridge, a television with DVD player and a playstation.

This dude killed 77 people. How is he even allowed to live let alone just hang out and play playstation.

He stood up for his country and protected it against immigrants nothing wrong here tbh
Quote by darkcheef
He stood up for his country and protected it against immigrants nothing wrong here tbh

subtle trolling there.

*clap clap*
|

----

Quote by seanlang01
Pretty sure they didn't consider pillaging a crime back then slapsy.

If it wasn't a crime, then surely they'd have skipped the difficult part(the whole 'sailing across open sea' thing) and just pillaged their neighbours.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Herr Rararr
Surely it's MW2?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
Surely it's MW2?
that's what I thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXBDkevx5lM

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
either that or he plays Hatred all day and listens to Burzum along with it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Herr Rararr
I wouldn't go that far - I'm against the death penalty, I'm against torture - I do think, however, that he has forfeited his right to a family life/social interaction by not abiding by society's most basic rule - don't kill. I also think the scope of his crime and the lack of remorse shown justify his conditions - he isn't kept in 'the hole', he has access to all kinds of learning materials, etc.

It's a brain twister, for sure.

Hear you. Torture's a dumb word to use I guess. I dunno. For some reason reading that article just angers me, even though it has zero consequence to me. Just blows me away that this is his punishment.
Last edited by mastodon1919 at Apr 20, 2016,
fuck you sam you peasant piece of peasant shit
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by kalypto
christ how did that one get past the censors

The game has a #triggerwarning : and gives you the option to skip it. It's interestinf 'cause I forgot about this entirely. I wonder if it were done today if it would get through.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Page 1 of 5