Poll: Have you had a hard life?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you had a hard life?
Yep, yup, tough
18 32%
Nope, nopity, nope
30 54%
Get bent 4 eyes, I don't care
8 14%
Voters: 56.
Page 1 of 3
Do you think you've had a hard life?

After the whole adulthood topic there was a lot of 'I struggled....' , which made me wonder, have you had a hard life?
|
'....even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked...."

Do me a favour, pop into Songwriting & Lyrics and add a comment to one thread, any thread, but contribute.

----

www.soundcloud.com/christobaldo
if you're white and say yes then fuck you
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa

You're probably half-serious too. Smh, fuckin Europeans and their guilt.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Other than the lack of career path, I'm pretty spoilt actually.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
nope...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by seanlang01 at #33935393
You're probably half-serious too. Smh, fuckin Europeans and their guilt.

Nah, not slightly. I'd do it all again if we could.

I've been through some shit. Things are on the mend tho and I haven't been this positive in a long time
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I've had mental health problems. School was difficult but that was largely due to my social incompetence, and later on my awful personality. Economically, I've done alright.

So no, not really.
No, not at all. I made sure I don't/didn't. Life isnt as hard as people like to make out.
nah, shit's good

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
My childhood isn't something I'd take granted for, so no I didn't struggle
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Yes, life has been shit. been cut open too many times at short notice to consider it great.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
not really

i'm a functional adult who pays his bills, taxes, works, goes to school, etc
and life has been on the safe route for a few years.

I do deal with some mild depression and emotional issues, like most people. But my life isn't even close to "hardness" in comparison to starving kids in africa or poverty families in the urban cities.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
not really

I do deal with some mild depression and emotional issues, like most people. But my life isn't even close to "hardness" in comparison to starving kids in africa or poverty families in the urban cities.
possibly the most reasonable levelheaded post you've ever made

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
possibly the most reasonable levelheaded post you've ever made

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Different circumstances for me than most here I think. So compared to that then probably yeah. But compared to many on my res, no.
Quote by k.lainad
not really

Also this. Can't complain when I could be in a much worse situation. lainad
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
You've all failed miserably at throwing a huge pity-party. Jeez. After all that stuff in 'Adulthood' I was expecting some good car-crash 'yeah, I had it tough, we had dial-up until 2013....'
|
'....even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked...."

Do me a favour, pop into Songwriting & Lyrics and add a comment to one thread, any thread, but contribute.

----

FAO all those who haven't voted yet:

the more you vote nope, the bigger the penis poll gets.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
FAO all those who haven't voted yet:

the more you vote nope, the bigger the penis poll gets.

That's more like it Slapsy...
|

----

Yes, allow me to tell you my struggles in the following 7 paragraphs...
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I've had some struggles, everyone has, but in the grand scheme of things, no.

In the grand scheme of things, the sun will die, and probably all other suns, until nothing in the universe ever interacts ever again, so even an actual hard life doesn't mean shit.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Trowzaa

I'm not white but if you're serious, that's just dumb
Quote by slapsymcdougal
In the grand scheme of things, the sun will die, and probably all other suns, until nothing in the universe ever interacts ever again, so even an actual hard life doesn't mean shit.
Be careful, Slapsy. You're starting to sound like me.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
Be careful, Slapsy. You're starting to sound like me.

It doesn't really matter, though. In the long run, we're just putting off time until death.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It doesn't really matter, though. In the long run, we're just putting off time until death.

that's tribe talk there bro. Mother Earth always buries her sons. /Indian shit
Quote by mastodon1919 at #33935504
I'm not white but if you're serious, that's just dumb

obviously not serious

Not particularly. I've had some serious hardships, but overall I've had it pretty good so far I think.
Check out my band Disturbed
i've had it easier than people living in slums and shit yeah but i didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth either you feel me?
it's all relative, certainly. I have running water and all my limbs and I'm fairly attractive and highly educated. I am married to a wonderful husband. My life is the dopest it has ever been and I could only ask to live above poverty level, but just enough so that my husband can afford his health insurance and counseling for his anxiety.

that being said, I did suffer a lot of sexual, physical, and emotional abuse throughout my life. I was sexually harassed by my adviser all throughout college, have been suicidal since I was about 6 (lots of genetic and acquired mental health issues at this point), have been molested and raped by former friends since a fairly young age, grew up very poor until high school and then again when starting college. I have faced and still face a lot of racism, especially because of my name and brown skin, and sometimes fear for my life because of threats. I am the first in my family to be born in the United States so it has been my responsibility to teach my parents and other family members how to adjust, as well as explain many things about this culture (which has also led to me being locked in the house a lot as an adolescent.) I don't belong anywhere, and I have to hide a lot from my family and abstain from discussing certain things I've gone through or work on to be able to maintain a relationship with them.

so idk
I have led an easier life than some
I have led a harder life than some
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by ErikLensherr
Yes, allow me to tell you my struggles in the following 7 paragraphs...

yeah

my life has been ridiculously easy though so i cant participate
Page 1 of 3