PAINTED IN EXILE Crowdfunding NEW ALBUM w/ Jamie King - ends in 2 DAYS!

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT, and we're 80% funded... that's almost $12,000 w/ only $3,000 to go.

and that's right...New Full-Length w/ JAMIE KING.

photo uploading

Check out tons of previews on our Facebook:
and Instagram:

Even if you can't contribute, just Share it around if you believe in it. That can go a long way. NEW ALBUM COMIN ATCHA. <3

- Marc / P.I.E.
Quote by Emenius Sleepus
go away

where do you find such restraint?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Pledged for a flatcap a while back, wanted to go for the big bundle so I could get my name in the linear notes but I lost my job around the same time it went up.

Don't disappoint me guys! Was a big fan of the Revitalised EP when it came out and thought DM was pretty killer.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
Pledged for a flatcap a while back, wanted to go for the big bundle so I could get my name in the linear notes but I lost my job around the same time it went up.

Don't disappoint me guys! Was a big fan of the Revitalised EP when it came out and thought DM was pretty killer.

Man, really can't thank you enough for the support. And so bummed to hear about your job (if it means anything, I'm a professional/freelance musician and instructor who's had to rebuild his income after moving across the country for his band....twice haha).

And DM is being fully re-recorded on this record (with Rob on Vocals) if that gives you any hope! And here it is live from our show with The Contortionist last week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMdmcjjPR4I
Not a fan of your music. If I were into the genre, I think I probably would be though. You guys were constant jizz fodder here a long time ago. Like I mean almost every deathcore interesed regular would jack off to your music, almost every post. It was ruthless.

I don't have much to add. I think you're one of the better bands in the scene that I have no part in.