I've been thinking about putting a new pick up in the bridge of my B.C. Rich Jr V and decided on one of the Bare Knuckle models. Problem is I don't know which I should get. I play rhythm guitar in a death metal band and use a Mesa Single Rectifier as my source of distortion. The guitar has the stock B.C. Rich passives in it and they are lacking a certain something.
Bassist/Vocalist-Visceral Violation
Mesa-Boogie Big Block 750/SWR Megoliath
Warwick Corvette
I have both the Cold Sweat set (In a Dean Rc7X) and the Juggernaut set (In an Ibanez Rg2550z), both for more Deathcore related music and I would recommend the cold sweat set. Keep in mind they are of a lower output being higher on the treble side, giving a great amount of clarity. I have heard good reviews about the Pain Killer set which is what I plan on getting next but cant say anything about it now.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Contact them. In my experience- including with Bareknuckle- pickup makers tend to be fairly helpful about matching their product to your genre.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!