Page 1 of 3
When I look at the bigoted shit spewed by users in the UG columns, I realize that the Pit isn't so bad.

Everytime there's an article about a musician doing something racist, the comments read like Fox News.

Thank you Pit for not being as big of a cesspool as we like to sometimes think it is
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
That's like saying "well I lost both my legs in this car accident, but at least I didn't die".

It's like, well yeah, at least you didn't die but you're still missing both your legs homie...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
yeah it's really just a vocal minority on here that say questionable stuff but I sort of think they veer more towards the side of "agitators" than full-on bigots

that's reserved for the columns, as you've so nicely pointed out
probably just a bunch of worked up nickelback fans LOL
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

The pit is a beautiful place and I'm no longer afraid to die
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
You're absolutely right
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Bladez22
The pit is a beautiful place and I'm no longer afraid to die

that's good bc you died a little while ago

forgot to tell you that the afterlife is just projections of how your life would have gone anyway, except now videos of goats will appear at a more regular interval

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-QcWVPFxGA
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
When I look at the bigoted shit spewed by users in the UG columns
y???

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
y???

you ask as if there is an answer lol
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
that's good bc you died a little while ago

forgot to tell you that the afterlife is just projections of how your life would have gone anyway, except now videos of goats will appear at a more regular interval

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-QcWVPFxGA

I'm aware that I died. I got lost in the woods and am now a fairy boy
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
That's like saying "well I lost both my legs in this car accident, but at least I didn't die".

It's like, well yeah, at least you didn't die but you're still missing both your legs homie...

Well, to be fair, if they've still got at least one hand and their cock, then there's a bobby right there.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33936548
Well, to be fair, if they've still got at least one hand and their cock, then there's a bobby right there.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i think the majority of users are pretty chill here, there are a few outliers of course and they seem to be the ones who attract the most attention, but i don't think anyone is massively bigoted or racist here
Racists and bigots are fine - it's good to hear another point of view, if it's insane you can then discount it as insane, but at least you've heard something different and been educated on how other people think.

Know your enemy.

(The racists...that is.....)
|
'....even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked...."

Do me a favour, pop into Songwriting & Lyrics and add a comment to one thread, any thread, but contribute.

----

www.soundcloud.com/christobaldo
Quote by chrismendiola
There have definitely been racist people here, along with people who are anti-queer.

i mean like right now though? maybe i just subconsciously filter them
Quote by chrismendiola
There have definitely been racist people here, along with people who are anti-queer.

I laugh at those people (haters) - do you know how much effort it takes to actively hate someone, especially for an unchosen trait? I don't have the time in the day to get worked up about something that's uncontrollable.

Words don't bother me particularly, as I said, you get to see a different perspective. Personal attacks are unacceptable, it is harrassment, it's simple as that.
|
'....even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked...."

Do me a favour, pop into Songwriting & Lyrics and add a comment to one thread, any thread, but contribute.

----

Quote by kalypto
i mean like right now though? maybe i just subconsciously filter them

Not since Bob_Sacamano died for our bigoted sins.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Nah m8 it's shit
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by chrismendiola
Not since Bob_Sacamano died for our bigoted sins.

am I the only one who misses the shit out of Bob?? does anyone have his fb or something??
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by chrismendiola at #33936583
Not since Bob_Sacamano cried for our bigoted sins.

fixed
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Ugh I miss him too
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
bob was pretty cool tbh i don't know why you all bullied him so much
Quote by kalypto

yes

I feel like a bunch of decent people on here get bullied and then anyone who sticks up for them gets bullied too and so the nice folk just get driven away and we're left w the same annoying dicks

if they were mindless annoying dicks too, I don't think it would be as effective, but the bullies here tend to also be normal half the time so it's an easy cover to be like "what bullying?? you're crazy!!!"
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
yes

I feel like a bunch of decent people on here get bullied and then anyone who sticks up for them gets bullied too and so the nice folk just get driven away and we're left w the same annoying dicks

if they were mindless annoying dicks too, I don't think it would be as effective, but the bullies here tend to also be normal half the time so it's an easy cover to be like "what bullying?? you're crazy!!!"

everyone can bully me if they want. I don't seem to have the emotional attachment to this site necessary to piss off when people hurt my feelings like he did (I don't actually know the story but can put the pieces together)

if you need ammo I am self concious about my weight (skinniness) and I mumble when I speak
Quote by kalypto

Bob multi confirmed
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by genghisgandhi
everyone can bully me if they want. I don't seem to have the emotional attachment to this site necessary to piss off when people hurt my feelings like he did (I don't actually know the story but can put the pieces together)

if you need ammo I am self concious about my weight (skinniness) and I mumble when I speak

Awesome.

Uhm...

Kind of difficult to bully someone for being skinny when I'm a fat pie.

Damn it, have some insecurities I can safely mock you for.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by genghisgandhi

What's that? Speak clearly...
|

----

Quote by kalypto
ugh

That doesnt look like a no to me.

Sup bob
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by genghisgandhi

idk cyberbullying is a very real thing and usually happens to those who show some kind of vulnerability (neither of your traits are noticeable on the internet lol)

wouldn't necessarily attribute it to "being emotional" or something; just makes sense to leave a place where people give you shit every time you say something. why hang out there? I've certainly felt this way before but I have a lot of nice friends here too. it's not as if bob provoked anyone into being treated the way he was (people still shit on him to this day for some reason)
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I have no idea who bab socanomoao is/was.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by vintage x metal
idk cyberbullying is a very real thing and usually happens to those who show some kind of vulnerability (neither of your traits are noticeable on the internet lol)

wouldn't necessarily attribute it to "being emotional" or something; just makes sense to leave a place where people give you shit every time you say something. why hang out there? I've certainly felt this way before but I have a lot of nice friends here too. it's not as if bob provoked anyone into being treated the way he was (people still shit on him to this day for some reason)

I curious about what happened now

but still I think cyberbullying being perpetuated by people who you don't know in real life is silly. just do what he did, stop going to where it's happening
Quote by genghisgandhi
I curious about what happened now

but still I think cyberbullying being perpetuated by people who you don't know in real life is silly. just do what he did, stop going to where it's happening

Careful you have now sparked a 3 page long debate about why youre wrong.

I agree though
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I have no idea who bab socanomoao is/was.

Sounds like something bob sacamano would say. Get him!
Quote by genghisgandhi

??? idk really know what you are addressing at this point

I was just saying I don't think Bob was "being emotional" as you put it, but was simply leaving a place where people were annoying him
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by kalypto
Sounds like something bob sacamano would say. Get him!

They both have an S and an M in their user names.

GET HIM
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
That doesnt look like a no to me.

Sup bob

Ugh is exactly what Bob would say too
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Page 1 of 3