Well been gigging with the JSX for awhile the presence knob got pretty bent up and being the foolish guy I am I decided to simply bend it back so that it at least rotated somewhat evenly. Anyways shit snapped clean right off. I wouldn't mind so much if the knob was still easy to adjust but there is barely anything to grab on and what is left is sharp. Any ideas how I could simply fix this just for function? I don't really care if it looks off. Or could I fix this properly in an easy way?

Still got the knob once it broke off I noticed that there was some glue in it looks like the previous owner did some sort of superglue job.

Any ideas are appreciated.
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
Just use some pliers on the amp side. Proper fix looks like replacing the pot in the amp.

If you have a hollow opening make a wooden dowel and press it in.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Try superglue. It looks like there's enough of the pot post sticking out that you could put a few drops on the end of it and stick the knob back on. Don't use too much and don't glue the pot post to the housing.

Use a quality superglue because there's plenty of crap out there that won't work.

If it doesn't work you've really lost nothing.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
You could try supergluing it for now but the shaft on your pot is broken as shit so it would be better to just replace the pot and get a new knob.

I mean, if you don't need your presence knob often then I wouldn't worry about it but I would definitely want to fix that right personally speaking.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
If it was me I'd open it up and replace the pot. It's just a matter of getting to it, desoldering the old one, and soldering the new one. Do you or anyone you know have any experience soldering?
I may know someone who is handy soldering myself I don't know shit lol. I have an amp tech I've gone to before I will probably just take it to him when I feel the need. For now I guess it's not a huge deal I don't switch the presence knob all the time just kinda an eye sore that will bother me.
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
Take it to the tech have him stick a new pot in.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by The4thHorsemen
If it was me I'd open it up and replace the pot. It's just a matter of getting to it, desoldering the old one, and soldering the new one. Do you or anyone you know have any experience soldering?

IIRC, the JSX is one of those miserable PITA amps where you have to take everything apart to get to one pot.

I might be hesitant to crack it open for a knob I didn't use much...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Same thing happened here. I've got 2 broken pots on my JSX. I took it apart, and both pots have different values. So I emailed Peavey, they asked for the number on the pots,and they are shipping them out. They were both around $10 each, with $8 shipping. Looking forward to the task of replacing them. I'll try to post pics of my project.