I am building a second pedalboard and I have a free spot. The spot at my looper is in the amp's effects loop. I do not wish to use EQ nor Suppressor. I can think of only is Flanger.

Currently I have MXR Dynacomp, Ibanez TS9, EHX Small Stone, ProCo RAT, EHX Small Clone; Boss DM-2w; and Boss TR-2 Tremolo.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Did you need a flanger that does jet plane style flange, or more a traditional Gilmourish style flange?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
dude get a delay. flanger is essentially just really really teeny tiny delay, so if you get a good enough delay, you can do both by turnin some knobs
My DL4 gives me flange-y like sounds, but not like super true flanger sounds
I love my airplane flanger by ibanez, but on my board right now is a tc electronic mini vortex. Small footprint and tons of different effects with the toneprint feature.
I would prefer a gilmourish flanger. But I am interested in any other pedal other than a flanger too.
Well if you want a Gilmour style flange, then you probably can't beat the EHX Electric Mistress. If you can find one used, the Hartman Analog Flanger is popular for that kind of sound as well but I personally haven't used one. If they're too big to fit on your board, maybe you can try out a Neo Mistress and see if it does it for you.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.