With Prince dead and Bowie, Lemmy, Emerson, and Weiland's passing seem like yesterday would you care if our human biologies were a bit "tougher"? Not necessarily to the point of being immortal but just more resistant or more adaptable to diseases, environmental factors, drugs, alcohol, aging process, etc.

Life expectancy will be significantly higher, I'm thinking up to 100-120 years lol. Athletes' prime years will possibly be 20-50
Senior citizenship is at 90
Rolling Stones still doing world tours up to 80 years old

by this metric that would make the ages where people do their best learning much longer. i mean young ages and that

if taken advantage of everybody would be real smart
We need the change of generations to move forward as a society. Imagine if every segregationist from the 1950s was still alive today.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by mattedbird
you really wanna work that long?

which means more money

and perception to the time you spent at work in your lifetime will be shortened lol
Quote by The_String_Man
which means more money

and perception to the time you spent at work in your lifetime will be shortened lol
I don't wanna be grandfathered in into this idea to see how it goes
wait so what is this thread about
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
It's logical that a greater amount of famous people are going to die from now on. Right now all the people that have started to become famous since the 60s-70s onwards can die. There are more famous people and easier ways for their death to instantly be "news" all over the world.

If you were alive in the 60s, how many famous people from the 10s would make headlines all over the world if they had passed away? Right now, how many famous people from the 60s would make headlines all over the world if they pass away?
What about the difference between the 70s and 30s, and today and the 70s? 80s->50s and today -> 80s?
Quote by gonzaw
It's logical that a greater amount of famous people are going to die from now on. Right now all the people that have started to become famous since the 60s-70s onwards can die. There are more famous people and easier ways for their death to instantly be "news" all over the world.

If you were alive in the 60s, how many famous people from the 10s would make headlines all over the world if they had passed away? Right now, how many famous people from the 60s would make headlines all over the world if they pass away?
What about the difference between the 70s and 30s, and today and the 70s? 80s->50s and today -> 80s?

Hmm maybe the popular scientists back then, composers, movie or theater personalities

Yeah it is much more known nowadays due to the web and stuff