"Texas man encounters tiger on the loose, says she ‘started licking me on the face’"

Jonathan Gessner said he saw the tiger crouching down. At first, he was scared, Gessner told the Houston Chronicle. But he approached the animal anyway.

“The closer I got, she started shaking her butt, like cat getting in attack mode, you know?” he said. “I thought about turning around, but I was like, ‘nah, I want to see what she does.'”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/04/22/texas-man-encounters-tiger-on-the-loose-says-she-started-licking-me-on-the-face/

Mr. Gessner is an embarrassment to the gene pool...and luckier than he deserves.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by mattedbird
I don't have tigers at home.

How boring your life must be.
Charles Darwin
There is no such thing as a bad tiger. Just bad owners
Check out my band Disturbed
That has to be the luckiest, most curious dumbass ever. Consider me a fan.

Also I have little tigers at home
Quote by seanlang01
Don't tell me how to live old man!

Fair enough Mr. Gessner...
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Fair enough Mr. Gessner...

Dont blow my cover man

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by StewieSwan at #33938588
There is no such thing as a bad tiger. Just bad owners

lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I was literally just about to approach a random wild tiger and see if it licked my face, I'm really glad this thread popped up to convince me not to
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I was literally just about to approach a random wild tiger and see if it licked my face, I'm really glad this thread popped up to convince me not to

I'm so glad I was able to help!
Charles Darwin