link

Mayor of London Boris Jonhson stated that Obama's Kenyan ancestry may have influenced his dislike of the UK.

Writing a column for The Sun newspaper the outgoing Mayor of London recounted a story about a bust of Winston Churchill purportedly being removed from White House.

“Some said it was a snub to Britain. Some said it was a symbol of the part-Kenyan President’s ancestral dislike of the British empire – of which Churchill had been such a fervent defender,” he wrote.

UK be racist as fuck
He's a tory, enough said
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
He's a tory, enough said

This

Quote by kalypto
He's boris johnson, enough said

And this

If you take Boris Johnson seriously you might as well start reading the Daily Mail everyday and found a new religion based off it
I have nothing important to say
Just look at how those limey bastards made our black President bow down to a toddler in a white robe.

Quote by -tempest- at #33938714
Thats a shame, Churchill was a good dude.

debatable
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by -tempest-

Good wartime PM, poor peacetime PM

That's what sixth form history taught me.

NB: I can't remember anything that I learned about his time as PM after WW2
I have nothing important to say
Quote by -tempest-

He did like Eugenics
Quote by bradulator at #33938673
Just look at how those limey bastards made our black President bow down to a toddler in a white robe.

That kid looks like it's the first time he's ever seen a black guy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
That kid looks like it's the first time he's ever seen a black guy.

That kid is the future King of England
Quote by bradulator at #33938673

dat robe tho
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
He's saying it because Kenya was one of the colonies not because it means he's black.

It's not so much racist as culturally insensitive.
Well everyone knows Obama is Keynesian.
and harry doesn't mind if he doesn't make the scene
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
He's saying it because Kenya was one of the colonies not because it means he's black.

It's not so much racist as culturally insensitive.

If he was white and his father was French would Boris still be saying he was anti-Britain?
Quote by -tempest-

He was a bit of an asshole, actually, when it came to social programs. That's why the Brits kicked him out of office even before WW2 ended. They re-elected him again a few years later, remembered what it was they disliked about him, and promptly tossed his ass.

I've always admired Churchill a bit, but he was fairly inept when it came to actually running a government. As a wartime figurehead he was tough to beat though, but his warnings for years about the Germans and getting Nostradamus type credit for it in the USA is ridiculous. Yeah, Churchill thought the Germans were up to no good, just like a lot of other people.
Quote by WaterGod
If he was white and his father was French would Boris still be saying he was anti-Britain?

Yes.

Boris' gripe is with the removal of a Churchill bust not with Obama's skin colour. The fact he has partly colonial ancestry would just have been a convenient thing to comment on. If he was part French that would have been the convenient thing.

I also take it you didn't know that British-French relations are always poked fun at? The press would have gone to town on his anti British sentiments if he was part French.
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Apr 23, 2016,
Quote by TobusRex
He was a bit of an asshole, actually, when it came to social programs. That's why the Brits kicked him out of office even before WW2 ended. They re-elected him again a few years later, remembered what it was they disliked about him, and promptly tossed his ass.

I've always admired Churchill a bit, but he was fairly inept when it came to actually running a government. As a wartime figurehead he was tough to beat though, but his warnings for years about the Germans and getting Nostradamus type credit for it in the USA is ridiculous. Yeah, Churchill thought the Germans were up to no good, just like a lot of other people.

Uhm...

That'll be why in his second term as PM, he brought in the Mines and Quarries Act, which set standards for health, safety and welfare(as well as the employment of young people) in those places, and the Housing Repairs and Rent Act, which again set standards allowing properties to be declared unfit for human habitation, as well as setting - and hitting - a target of building 300,000 new homes annually.

What a bastard, right?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Uhm...

What a bastard, right?

Glad we agree on something.
Churchill was a lad, Boris is a lad and Obama is a melt.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Trying to imagine what Ed Miliband would be like in those pictures instead.

And that's not pretty either.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

wait what

did they coordinate outfits? was this some pre planned thing?
Quote by kalypto
wait what

did they coordinate outfits? was this some pre planned thing?

No it's because all suits basically look the exact same. Women get so much more choice with dresses.
I don't really care about the thread but for those of you Americans feeling shitty about Trump, just keep in mind that we voted in Johnson because of his surname and the fact that he said "wiffwaff"
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger