Just saw this yesterday on youtube and was intrigued by the fretboard acces and "compensation" horn. What do you think about it and its price?
We're just a battery for hire with the guitar fire
Ready and aimed at you
Pick up your balls and load up your cannon
For a twenty one gun salute
For those about to rock, FIRE!
We salute you
I love mine. It is the most versatile guitar I have ever played, it has phenomenal fretboard access (like, for real), amazing sustain, and more tones than you need.

I use my Majesty 7 as my go-to seven string guitar. I do prefer floyd roses to the floating bridge that Music Man makes, but it's still pretty great. The price is very high but...it's a high end guitar in every way. It's also one of the most comfortable guitars if you're used to playing in classical form sitting down.

If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
Thanks for the reply! Right now it's out of my budget but in a year maybe I can get one.

For the bridge, what is the issue? Is it tuning problems or more on maneuverability?

For fret access, is it actually comfy to play on he lower strings up high, or is your hand too close to your body anyway and it's still a little wonky? On my Ibanez fret acces is fine anywhere on the higher strings, but it joins he body at fret 17 on the lowers so I could see the Majesty would be more comfortable in that respect.

PS which color did you go with? I'm thinking the gold one would go well with my gold strat.

Thanks!
Ready and aimed at you
We salute you
Tuning is phenomenal on the bridge. Hadn't picked up mine since last weekend, just gave the whammy bar a beating and tuned it, low B was a tiny bit flat, everything else was perfect.

My only issue with it is that I really like the feeling of floyd roses; they have lot of resistance and really allow you to change the pitch a ton. This bridge feels more precise (so less resistance through the full range of motion) and doesn't move the pitch as much. Just tried it out; on a floyd rose guitar I could get my high e string up to a (slightly flat) G. On the Majesty, I could get it up to an F#. Not a ton of difference, but since I'm so used to floyd roses, it can feel like it a bit at times.

And as far as fret access, the answer to your question is yes. It is both more comfortable to play all the strings between the 19th and 24th fret and a bit wonky. One of the reasons I feel like I didn't really fall in love with it immediately was because I was so used to my thumb stopping at the 17th fret and my fingers keeping going. It takes a bit of getting used to, but especially since I got the 7 string, it makes hitting the 20th-24th fret of that low B string incredibly easy.

And I got the Sapphire Blue. I got it before they came out with the gold and silver and multi tone ones, and I actually got mine scratch and dent from musicians friend. So, I didn't have much choice in color, but I got it for about $1800 after taxes, in new condition other than a dent in the lower horn. I play a lot of metal, which means the six strings I play are mostly black so...I like the contrast.
Thanks for the details! Yea I think I'll have to make some compromise too like the dented or used category or else I can never afford it. Something to dream about getting at least!
Ready and aimed at you
We salute you
Quote by 21GunSalute
Just saw this yesterday on youtube and was intrigued by the fretboard acces and "compensation" horn. What do you think about it and its price?

There are a lot of guitars that have the same fretboard access.
In practice, you'll find that you don't use the 20th-24th frets of the lower strings all that much; about the only time that comes up is if you're going nuts with arpeggios in that region.

Is it sharing the battery in the rear compartment with the 20 dB boost AND the piezos?

I've mostly played 24-fret Carvins (also neck-through with great access and neck heels), which are available with both standard strat-style trems and Floyds (and I've got a couple of older ones with Kahlers). In that regard, the Majesty isn't anything special.

But I've generally NOT had 25.5" scale 24-fret guitars until just recently, and the ones I have currently have 16" radius, wide/flat necks (satin finish back), jumbo frets, lots of upper fret access. But they're not neck-through, they're bolt necks. Turns out I'm not really missing all that much; the neck-body joins are pretty smoothed out and the fact is, your thumb is actually touching the back of the neck a couple of frets lower than where your fingers are working.
Eh...I have a few neck-through guitars and played quite a few more. Most of the time, the upper horn joins the neck around the 17th to 20st fret. On the Majesty it joins around the 23rd fret. It is definitely a rarity. That being said, you're right, you almost never reach down around there unless you're Tosin Abasi or equally crazy. And yeah, a lot of it depends on how high you keep your thumb/how much it wraps around.

Yes. It has a pair of amps, one for the piezo, other for the magnetic pickups when on.

For me, biggest selling point is the ridiculous variety of tones you can get from it (due to pickups + piezo + gain boost), then really phenomenal playability (due to great neck feel + stainless steel frets + light weight + extra access).

Is it worth the extra money? Eh, that's your call.