Hi, perhaps someone could recommend and audio interface?

I'm thinking of something to record my guitar to cubase with applied Bias FX and also vocals.
I don't need professional recordings, but low latency is needed.
Also there should be some output which would give input's signal unchanged so I could plug it into an amp (not sure if that exists) 😃

Thanks for help 😃
I currently use an mbox mini. It's compact, and I have banged that little thing up, yet it still holds up. I always get a nice clean signal when I use it as well. I dont think they sell them anymore, but thats the best part; you can get one for HELLA cheap on ebay or other music websites.
+1 on the Mbox, I used to have one and its an excellent piece of gear. Mbox 3 Mini's are fairly inexpensive nowadays.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
I'd say stay away from Mbox, a lot of people on this and other forums have complained of their driver support.

I'd say look at PreSonus, Mackie, Focusrite. Behringer just rolled a new series of audio interfaces that are under $100 and seem to take on the competition, might be worth a try as well. Buy from a local store if you can so you can return in case the USB connection turns to generate too much latency.
Hi 6th,

You can use a Y-box to split your guitar signal in two before connecting it to the audio interface. Thus, one output goes to the amp and the other output goes to the audio interface. However, it would be cool if we now the reason behind it.

For instance, if you want to record the clean signal AND the signal that has been amplified, both at the same time, this solution may meet your needs. (You would need a microphone for recording the amp).

On the other hand, if what you want is to listen to what you're playing while recording, then you can just use the headphones output of your audio interface, which will avoid any latency (but will only plays your guitar and not whatever you have on your DAW session). Or you can just set up your DAW buffer accordingly in order to have low or zero latency and use your computer headphones output to monitor the recording.

I'm using an old M-Audio Fast Track pro, which you can still find (second hand) on eBay. It's not professional but it has what you need (I even recorded an EP using this one). Or you can also have a look to the equivalent M-Track series from M-Audio.

I hope it helps.

Cheers,

Miguel