Poll: What is the most oppressed minority?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is the most oppressed minority?
Left handed people
9 22%
Longhairs
16 39%
People with tattoos and piercings
4 10%
Black people
12 29%
Voters: 41.
Page 1 of 2
What do you think the most oppressed minority is

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
western middle class white cis hetero men
Last edited by Eastwinn at Apr 23, 2016,
Yea it's longhairs no question
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Longhairs experience forfty percent more oppression than left handed "people".
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Eastwinn
wastern middle class white cis hetero men

only if they post about metal on reddit

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by captainsnazz
privileged skinny metalhead white boys living in castles

hey

i dont like metal

Quote by Eastwinn
western middle class white cis hetero men

ugh THANK you
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by danielh123. at #33939522
Name one single minority group not represented there?

Western white girls with neon hair
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm just taking my work as an example. . . left handed guys at my work don't get treated any different. . .nobody really notices until I go to left handed Ste and use his mouse with my left hand. . .the main trainer on my site has a full sleeves of tats. . .he wears a shirt. . .no one cares. . .in fact, he's always trying to show them off at every opportunity. . .there are several black people at my work. . .all of them are great to work with. . .never have any problems. . .we have one goth guy in our office with long hair. . .and people call him a scruff for no reason, he's just got baggy clothes and very long hair, it's like they've never seen a goth before. . .it's kinda uncalled for. . .I couldn't imagine walking a day in his shoes anymore. . .

Is it 'cos he wears those massive clumpy goth boots? They'd be hard to walk in.

EDIT: ^Yeah fair enough. Apologies, little/big buddy.
Last edited by danielh123. at Apr 23, 2016,
White people
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Male gingers.
But I'm not sure if we can assume they are actually a human beings.
Atheists and men who've gone their own way
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Men:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio

We are a minority in the whole world. At least non-white people and muslims get to be overwhelming majority in many many countries. Not so with men.
We are so oppressed guys, why does nobody defend us?
Quote by kalypto
the 5% of teens who still listen to REAL music \m/

My friends give me crap about my music ask the time, while listening to Drake and Bieber. Well not so much friends, more like peers I'm forced to be around due to work and such
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by ehbacon
native american people is the answer

We're not oppressed bro just quarantined
I for one am not ginger, but I do find it odd that they get so much shit from people, and most others find it funny. some of the stuff that is said about ginger haired people is wrong, somebody said earlier in this thread that we cant assume if gingers are actually human beings, now what would happen if you said this to someome, lets say a black person for example. You would be verbally ass raped by everyone. Why is this?
are we talking about people that are born left handed or choose to be left handed?
What if you were a long haired, heavily tattoo and pierced black man who also happened to be left handed?
guys who speak their mind on the internet

#freespeech2016
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by loumangroup at #33939762
I for one am not ginger, but I do find it odd that they get so much shit from people, and most others find it funny. some of the stuff that is said about ginger haired people is wrong, somebody said earlier in this thread that we cant assume if gingers are actually human beings, now what would happen if you said this to someome, lets say a black person for example. You would be verbally ass raped by everyone. Why is this?

but there was that one south park episode about gingers so its okay to make fun of them now
Tattoos and piercings, but only if they don't show in sports attire.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Blacks are hardly a minority.

Whites are 9% of the world population...and every single one of their native homelands are being overrun.
Quote by pressureproject
Blacks are hardly a minority.

Whites are 9% of the world population...and every single one of their native homelands are being overrun.

Which native homelands are you referring to? And overrun by what?
Page 1 of 2