So I'm not sure what Ibanez 7 string to get. I've determined that they are good axes so what 7 string ibanez guitar do you all like? Price range for me is under $1000. Ideally would like to have a tremelo system but if it's a fixed bridge then thats fine too. I also don't care if it's a discontinued model because those seem to be good oddly enough. And for the pickups I'd perfer passives but actives work too. Thanks for the feedback!
The iron label line seems pretty decent. But most prestiges could be had for cheap on the used market, and they're fairly well regarded.
Stop making new threads.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
This topic has three threads by you, all of which I can see on the first page of this forum. Could you please just keep the discussion going in one of the former threads as the topic is nothing more than an extension of the same conversation? Thanks. Also, you keep going back and forth between fixed or floating bridges and passive or actives so I would say if you are needing this much help picking out a new guitar, don't pick out a new guitar. Whatever you decide I feel will end up being a regret. Either save up and get two guitars that have complete opposite features or take the time and figure out what you really want. Thats a lot of money to make a bad decision with.
Quote by whiteouteyes
This topic has three threads by you, all of which I can see on the first page of this forum. Could you please just keep the discussion going in one of the former threads as the topic is nothing more than an extension of the same conversation? Thanks. Also, you keep going back and forth between fixed or floating bridges and passive or actives so I would say if you are needing this much help picking out a new guitar, don't pick out a new guitar. Whatever you decide I feel will end up being a regret. Either save up and get two guitars that have complete opposite features or take the time and figure out what you really want. Thats a lot of money to make a bad decision with.

+1 Exactly