38 51%
Did not miss out
37 49%
Voters: 75.
Page 1 of 3
What is love?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
those were the only years i was in a relationship lol

childhood GF: pretty much flirted our whole lives (1st grade - highschool) then we kinda drifted apart after we went to different uni's

went on first real date in middleschool, 7th grade

didn't date until junior year of highschool, went out with on girl for a few months, but she was more into the jocks, so we kinda just stopped talking after a while (ouch, she played lacrosse... i was in the photography club lol, she made fun on my "stick arms" once, then are started working out a lot and got pretty massive before i graduated ... heh show's her)

went out and took one girl to prom senior year, but we went to different uni's... we still keep in contact though. Red head, the kind that binge watches harry potter lol

wow im high, this is a long post lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

how do you guys get dates in college? besides going to parties and giving a chick pot lol
been there, done that only gets you laid like .. once, then she never calls you again unless you have drugs wtf...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

step 1: hello
step 2: we should hang
step 3: lets drink wine in the park and make sweet love

works every time
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I missed out, and I don't care what-so-ever. I love my solitude too much.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by k.lainad at #33940271
how do you guys get dates in college? besides going to parties and giving a chick pot lol
been there, done that only gets you laid like .. once, then she never calls you again unless you have drugs wtf...

Talk up lots of girls in class or student orgs or in your dorm or whatever, and if a girl seems down invite her to something fun you're going to like a show or just to get something to eat or whatever.

How do you not get dates in college, more like.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
if you count 17-21 as still a teenager then no, I did not miss out

Quote by Baby Joel at #33940274
step 1: hello
step 2: we should hang
step 3: lets drink wine in the park and make sweet love

works every time

college girls love wine in the park

and some guys
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Apr 23, 2016,
yeah
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Bladez22
if you count 17-21 as still a teenager then no, I did not miss out

college girls love wine in the park

and some guys

College girls are easily impressionable. Then again, all college kids are pretty naive and kind of ignorant. They'll fall for anything.
Quote by aerosmithfan95 at #33940288
College girls are easily impressionable. Then again, all college kids are pretty naive and kind of ignorant. They'll fall for anything.

can confirm, am a naive college boy
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by k.lainad

don't go into it with many intensions. it may show in how you interact with her....and you won't be let down if it doesn't work out

I know, easier said then done
Quote by Bladez22

I'm sorry if that was harsh. It's just that I've noticed while I was in college and especially now that I'll be approaching the one year anniversary of me graduating from college. Most of them are grad A idiots.
Quote by Bladez22

lol JOKES ON YOU he was lying but you fell for it like a typical college boy HAHAHA
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by aerosmithfan95 at #33940288

feel the Bern
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Baby Joel at #33940293
lol JOKES ON YOU he was lying but you fell for it like a typical college boy HAHAHA

that's mean

you've upset me now
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by ErikLensherr
feel the Bern

"OMG, he'll give me free college so I can have more time posting to IG while wearing yogas and chilln' at Starbucks drinking mocha iced coffee."
"missed out" makes it seem like, if i did not have a teenage love, that i really "missed out". nah, i did have a few relationships, but i didn't miss out on anything drastic. just some awkward hand holding and not really knowing what to do. but maybe that is what is good about it.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Talk up lots of girls in class or student orgs or in your dorm or whatever, and if a girl seems down invite her to something fun you're going to like a show or just to get something to eat or whatever.

How do you not get dates in college, more like.

Talking up girls in environments where you have to see them often is truly awful. Tried it with girls in same classes. Now its just awkward as we went from speaking to each other to then once I asked her out she doesn't acknowledge my existence.

Of course it can work, like my friend did get a girlfriend in our class but then he cheated on her and it was awkward lol.

Same goes for the people you live with in halls. I've seen it happen where people put in halls together absolutely fall head over heels for each other and it goes great. But what if it doesn't? You've got to deal with interacting with them even more than if it was that person in class who thinks you're weird now.

Will say that the class situation really sucks because if you're like me then you get attracted to people with similar interests and when you study the same subjects as someone in class you believe you'll get along because of it. Don't let that be a lure.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I didn't start dating or pursuing girls until I'd left high school really.

The girls at my school were all skanks tho
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
"Teenage love" is too ambiguous

I had one short relationship but kinda had strong feelings for her so...maybe?

But if you're just talking about dating/sex as a whole then yeah I missed out and still am lol kill me lol
Eh. I had a few flings in high school. The few times I wanted something serious, they never took off for some reason (okay maybe I got rejected shut up ).

I'm missing out on all of the free-for-all 25/8 sexing that is American college. I've been in a relationship (well, two, but took a few weeks in between dating two different women) since just before I started. Undergrads are horny and forward AF.
Free Ali
Yup. Good times, sneaking out, getting caught by cops in the back seat. Out all night coming in late to school. Driving out to the back roads. Spending tons of hours out in the summer at the beach, the park, hanging out. Did the whole summer romance going into my senior year. Sweet time.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
All of the people I was attracted to as a teenager were my teachers. My teachers were all in their late 20's to early 30's for the record.
If there is a God, it's me.
My high school relationships are a pain to look back on. We were all such idiots.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I did not miss out but I wish I did

teenage love hmd </3
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Yeah. The girls I liked didn't like me back and I didn't like the girls that liked me. Also would've been too nervous to do anything back then.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Last edited by Cardbored at Apr 24, 2016,
I have never been in a relationship ever. I feel like im either already in or quickly approaching the point of no return and i might as well prepare for a liftime of celebacy. where i work i frequently hear conversations like "my brothers friend is 21 and hes never even kissex or held hands before" followed by "ew what a creep".
Quote by vintage x metal
I did not miss out but I wish I did

teenage love hmd </3

hud

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by The_Blode
^ teenage love. . .I hardly knew er. . .

Yeah, doesn't work like that, pal
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Had my first feelings at 18.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by slipknot5678
I have never been in a relationship ever. I feel like im either already in or quickly approaching the point of no return and i might as well prepare for a liftime of celebacy. where i work i frequently hear conversations like "my brothers friend is 21 and hes never even kissex or held hands before" followed by "ew what a creep".

I'm in the same boat.

Actually, funny enough, the single person that I've met and had fun with and felt connected to and all that ended up being a couple of hookups cuz I lost his damn number. Like I never saved it and then couldn't find it, and I didn't care enough to go looking for it cuz I was an inexperience turd. Like I wasn't aware of the bevy of broken trash you have to orgasmically slog through.
Quote by Banjocal
Had my first feelings at 18.

I had feelings when I was about 16, but I was too much of a shy and nervous to try and pursue any relationships until I was 18.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Page 1 of 3