I have a Peavey xxx and a Peavey ms 4x12 cabinet and every time i get the volume to almost half the speaker cables disconnects from the cabinet. I have looked inside and the jack is in a plastic case so i can't see much. I have been looking for a locking cable but all i came up with is a speakon cable and i am not sure what they even do. Any help would be appreciated.
Maybe just contact Peavey for a replacement jack assembly...
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
Quote by 8Len8
Maybe just contact Peavey for a replacement jack assembly...

Probably a good idea, but just to be clear, is the cable vibrating out of the socket or is it just cutting out? The way you describe it has me a bit unclear.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I hate it when it slips out of the XXX.

Tighten up the hole or get another one. . .
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .