Hey there. A friend of mine is getting his masters in something something and he did a survey for Swedish and Norwegian people, for reasons that I don't try to understand.

I don't know if there are any Swedish or Norwegian in here, but if there are, could you please take this survey ? It's just 10 minutes.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gseSnxRbxa-GI25whikI-_OyiEtwz7HIOerE5Flq1ck/viewform?c=0&w=1

Cheers, I appreciate it in the name of my friend.

Also, if anyone knows Swedish or Norwegian people, please sent it forward in the name of kindness and stuff.
I knew a Swedish girl once. She was into tentacle impregnation.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I know Swedes! Sent a few comments along.
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
I read the questions but did not submit it. Are Portuguese shoes good?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by sam b
Done.

>tfw finns think that they are scandinavians too
Quote by Godsmack_IV
rip kensai

never saw that train coming
Quote by seventh_angel at #33942084
Thank you ! You're the best Swedish knowing person !
anytime!
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Crappy survey. should have a "no opinion" option. If I state that the country of origin of wines is not important to me I'm anyway asked to rank the countries afterwards. And what swedes know where their olive oil comes from? Seriously?

I have a feeling that unless treated with great care and expertice the resulting data will be useless.
I'll do it because I am a real Swede unlike that dirty finn sam
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by theogonia777
>tfw finns think that they are scandinavians too

Quote by Demon Wolf

Well..

Quote by seventh_angel

Also, if anyone knows Swedish or Norwegian people, please sent it forward in the name of kindness and stuff.

Also not Finnish
Quote by copperwreck at #33942761
Crappy survey. should have a "no opinion" option. If I state that the country of origin of wines is not important to me I'm anyway asked to rank the countries afterwards. And what swedes know where their olive oil comes from? Seriously?

I have a feeling that unless treated with great care and expertice the resulting data will be useless.
I'm gonna show him this. I didn't even think about that when I told Theo I had no idea about Portuguese shows. It makes sense. Thank you !
Quote by Demon Wolf at #33942772

Quote by DeaThrash at #33942782
Done, and good luck to your friend!

Thank you both, guys
Quote by sam b
Well..

Also not Finnish

But don't you live in Finland

Only a Finnish person would put himself through that, don't be ridicilous
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by seventh_angel
Aaah.... love the smell of a good ol' Scandinavian feud.

Finnish people wish they could be involved in those
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf
But don't you live in Finland

Only a Finnish person would put himself through that, don't be ridicilous

Don't worry, you don't need to keep up your bravado for me, as a non-Finn that shit doesnt interest me.
I know you (a swede) love Finns/Finland really, deep down. Much like the Finns do the Swedes despite trying to deny it as much as possible
I answered (Swede), although I felt that my knowledge of Portugal (and my wine tasting skills) is probably less than adequate for this particular study... Oh well
Quote by sam b
Don't worry, you don't need to keep up your bravado for me, as a non-Finn that shit doesnt interest me.
I know you (a swede) love Finns/Finland really, deep down. Much like the Finns do the Swedes despite trying to deny it as much as possible

this makes too much sense for me to comment
Quote by Ichikurosaki