2 25%
Voters: 8.
Well, do you?

Poll incoming.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I feel like if we keep making puns, this forum might exblode.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

What like as an offering to the Pit gods or something?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I feel rather acid about the whole thing.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by K'Nuckles
This is definitely pepsi.

I was thinking LA Ice
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
This won't blode well for you if you don't delete the thread guy
Last edited by Rebel Scum at Apr 25, 2016,
blode: to distastefully undercook food and cover in beans

"how would you like your steak?"
"blode"

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Rebel Scum
This won't blode well for you if you don't delete the thread guy
Will he imblode?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
First you wanted to remove this thread and now you're posting journal of blode
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by The_Blode
also, decided to drop the whole case about L**e...it would only hurt me in the long run...and I don't want to hurt myself further by pursing a case against just one of many bullies in my life...the best thing to do right now is to let that go...move on...which is what I plan to do...
Not like going through with it would have made a difference. Something I've repeatedly explained logically to you but you ignore me like always.

karma will reward me for not wasting my time in the pursuit to bring bad tidings on others...at least I hope so...that reminds me....gotta look at some good karma books...Youre wrong to hope so. I've also explained to you why believing karma owes you anything is only going to ultimately harm you in the end but you insist, so whatever.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

This guy is amazing
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
One day the Journal of Blode will form the basis of a documentary about the Manchester Ripper.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by The_Blode
A reading from the Journal of Blode;

Thursday, 4th, February, 2016

AND he replied to my message on FB...seems like a good dude...hope he's not on UG and seen all my shiit...but then again, I'm not ashamed of anything I've put on there...there's no malicious on there...it's all just a bit honest and creepy maybe and wierd....depends on the reader's interpretation...there are certain people on there who hate me with a passion...or passively hate me....neo, L**e, Gary, vintage, guitarxo, hydra, marc, ichi, ted, etc cba writing them all, basically the entire userbase, I have no friends just haters...and while I'm not especially surprised (Slipknot all over again) I'm not the type of person who people like....they might find me some form of spectacle....which I kinda am...I'm a gloried loser with a lot of stories to tell about a lonely guy in his 20s trying to understand the world and shit....nobody likes that guy...
I don't hate you. I'm not bothered by how you live in the least (as long as you're not taking photos/videos of unsuspecting girls' feet to upload online and get other dudes off). But tbh I'd rather not know anything about your life because whenever you share literally the smallest detail of it, it gets weird and it's hard to watch you expect this forum to react remotely positive after hearing it. You may not be able to understand this, but being malicious is a trillion times less embarrassing than things like peeing your pants or having a foot fetish or pictures of incredibly unappealing food. I'd say you need to get your priorities sorted out.

Makes it even harder to watch when people offer you good advice but you ignore it because you have selective listening and can't be asked to consider what sounds wrong to you.

Though you aren't without merit. If I were on a forum that knew every person hated me, I'd probably get depressed and try to change or leave and move on to the next. You've done neither, and that's a little admirable. I just wish you understood the consequences of doing it.
Quote by SGstriker

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 25, 2016,
Isn't amazing that Blode has been registered on this forum for like 6 years and has just now decided to make a spectacle of himself?
This is an odd thing to wake up to.

But at least it aint the diaper thread.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
This now becoming worse than a yope thread
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Blode
I'm a gloried loser with a lot of stories to tell about a lonely guy in his 20s trying to understand the world and shit

You've just described 90% of The Pit. Unlike a lot of us, you've got a regular job to support your hobbies and put a lot of work into improving your life despite having it harder than most of us.

So uh, grats
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Apr 25, 2016,
From now on you must all refer to me as L**e

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car