Yes.

One indoor cat named Mr. Fine Kitty and three outdoor cats named Baby, Yuki and Zoey (in addition to two stupid dogs I don't care about).
Zoey is my cat but I had to kick her out because it kept fighting Mr. Fine Kitty.

Maybe I'll post pictures later or something idk.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yes.

One indoor cat named Mr. Fine Kitty and three outdoor cats named Baby, Yuki and Zoey (in addition to two stupid dogs I don't care about).
Zoey is my cat but I had to kick her out because it kept fighting Mr. Fine Kitty.

Maybe I'll post pictures later or something idk.

That cartoon was great.
Quote by kalypto
not anymore

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Not at this house
At my parents there are dogs and a cat
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I've got a dog that I've been fostering for the last 6 months named Bandit. His owner's mother has breast cancer and he's a little too much for them to handle. Sweetest dog you will ever meet but he's barely a year old and still a little crazy.

I've also got a Bearded Dragon named Conan and two painted turtles Walter and Peter. They're pretty cool.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
I have four dogs. I don't have any pics at the moment unfortunately
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
I had a calico cat named patches. Now the only cat I'm around often is goldy my brothers cat, she's 14, we took her mother in, she turned 14 about a week ago.

There's a male cat that hangs around, I've never seen a cat not give a fuck as much as this cat. This cat will sit out in the rain, it'll sleep next to dogs, I know for sure it has at least one other owner/person who feeds it. It never meows unless I have headphones on, and it will stop the second I stand up.

His name is tigger, and he doesn't give a fuck, easiest pet to take care of ever.
I've got two cats and both of them are pretty mental

One of them is obsessed with cupboards/bags and boxes and recently started chilling in the dishwasher, even when it's still wet
I have nothing important to say
My now deceased dog looked exactly like the luck dragon from The Neverending Story.

We got proof -

He clearly wasn't happy about the comparison.
If there is a God, it's me.
Quote by forbiddenmist.o
gotta a new kitty, named him Kanye.

You are literally the worst person on the planet
indoor/outdoor orange tabbby kitty, she's a slender little beauty
very independent and sassy, likes attention though.

she turns 8 this year
we go her when she was just the size of my foot
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Have a dog named Jemma and i swear shes attached to the hip to me.
Also a fat ass cat that i adopted. They had named him Dog. He's like 20 or something but still kicking
25 hours ago I had a hedgehog. 24 hours ago I buried a dead hedgehog.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
yes but they're also expensive

i can rescue greyhounds for cheap tho
and greyhounds are also v beautiful / basically the same dog
ye, a neighbor down the road has a retired racetrack greyhound. Wonderful dog, though they do need a lot of space to run
I got my homeboy Parsley the Turtle almost a year ago now. I never had pets growing up and I can't believe how happy he makes me. I just put him to bed about an hour ago and it still blows my mind that he knows what's going on around him. I pop him into his little warm corner that's all sheltered off and he just knows it's bedtime. He knows to climb onto a certain bit if he wants feeding and he does this weird running thing to let me know if his water area's too cold.

Boring to other people, I know, but I never get a chance to talk about him!
My one cat at my mom's house is kinda like a dog. He chases his tail all the time.

He's also kind of dumb.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by danielh123.
I got my homeboy Parsley the Turtle almost a year ago now. I never had pets growing up and I can't believe how happy he makes me. I just put him to bed about an hour ago and it still blows my mind that he knows what's going on around him. I pop him into his little warm corner that's all sheltered off and he just knows it's bedtime. He knows to climb onto a certain bit if he wants feeding and he does this weird running thing to let me know if his water area's too cold.

Boring to other people, I know, but I never get a chance to talk about him!

Turtles seem like they could b pretty cool
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Turtles seem like they could b pretty cool

They're cool as fuck but hard work. Need water changes as regularly as twice a week (which doesn't sound bad at first, but it's a massive hassle) and the temperature of their land and water areas need careful regulating. It means I have the world's hottest bedroom.

He also has a more varied diet than me. Still, it's rewarding like any pet I guess! Just in less obvious ways than a dog or something. He shows his affection but not running away if I want to get close, or by feeling comfortable enough to fall asleep even if I'm looming over him like the big human giant I am.
Quote by danielh123.
They're cool as fuck but hard work. Need water changes as regularly as twice a week (which doesn't sound bad at first, but it's a massive hassle) and the temperature of their land and water areas need careful regulating. It means I have the world's hottest bedroom.

He also has a more varied diet than me. Still, it's rewarding like any pet I guess! Just in less obvious ways than a dog or something. He shows his affection but not running away if I want to get close, or by feeling comfortable enough to fall asleep even if I'm looming over him like the big human giant I am.

hey bby, is it hot in here or r u a responsible turtle owner
Quote by Eastwinn
yes but they're also expensive

i can rescue greyhounds for cheap tho
and greyhounds are also v beautiful
/ basically the same dog

You are the greatest person ever
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Really though, it seems strange that reptiles can be so responsive to social stimuli. You'd think they'd be closer to fish, but there they go doing social behaviors anyway

@danielh
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Really though, it seems strange that reptiles can be so responsive to social stimuli. You'd think they'd be closer to fish, but there they go doing social behaviors anyway

@danielh

Yeah I thought they'd be closer to having like a fish or something. A friend had a lizard and it was really unresponsive, almost like having a feature in the room rather than a companion. A turtle is about halfway I'd say, it's not like having a friend in the room but it's not unrewarding either. He responds to my voice (well, any deep noise really) and he recognises his food tub etc., but he's not likely to learn any tricks any time soon
Quote by Baby Joel at #33942979

god dammit every time you post this adorable pupper i want to just die
Quote by danielh123.
Yeah I thought they'd be closer to having like a fish or something. A friend had a lizard and it was really unresponsive, almost like having a feature in the room rather than a companion. A turtle is about halfway I'd say, it's not like having a friend in the room but it's not unrewarding either. He responds to my voice (well, any deep noise really) and he recognises his food tub etc., but he's not likely to learn any tricks any time soon

That sounds like a good deal. Actually I've been wanting to adopt a pet lately but will be moving in the next few months to an apartment, so a dog or cat right not probably isn't a good idea right now. Might have to look into a turtle--something a little more sentient than fish
I have three birdies. Their names are Yoshi, Bailey and Oswin.

tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I like dogs and cats, but I don't have any pets. I don't want the house to smell like cats or dogs.